• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mental or random cycling statistics

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
An all time great is a rider like:
Merckx (GOAT)
Hinault (second GOAT)
Coppi (His popularity and wins even in a war period are beyond insane)
Anquetil (Tour's record holder, first dominant gt rider specially in the Tour and only rider to make Giro-Tour and Tour-Vuelta)
Indurain (multiple Giro-Tour winner. Tour's record holder)
LA (oh please, don't ask why I consider him an all time great).

Tadej Pogacar can't be considered an all time great when his palmares is not big enough (yet). Of course I think he is the best rider ever based on pure talent and pure physical ability but his palmares is not that legendary.
3 Tours
1 Giro
3 Lombardias
2 LBL
1 Tour de Flandres

And yes, I still rank Indurain higher than Pogacar. Kill me if you want but Tour is by far the biggest race in the world and Indurain is a 5 times winner.

An all time great is a rider like:
Merckx (GOAT)
Hinault (second GOAT)
Coppi (His popularity and wins even in a war period are beyond insane)
Anquetil (Tour's record holder, first dominant gt rider specially in the Tour and only rider to make Giro-Tour and Tour-Vuelta)
Indurain (multiple Giro-Tour winner. Tour's record holder)
LA (oh please, don't ask why I consider him an all time great).

Tadej Pogacar can't be considered an all time great when his palmares is not big enough (yet). Of course I think he is the best rider ever based on pure talent and pure physical ability but his palmares is not that legendary.
3 Tours
1 Giro
3 Lombardias
2 LBL
1 Tour de Flandres

And yes, I still rank Indurain higher than Pogacar. Kill me if you want but Tour is by far the biggest race in the world and Indurain is a 5 times winner.

I'm not going to kill you but rating Induráin above Pogacar is just pure stubbornness and way way way too Tour-minded.

I've been there once, it was not really much to write home about. He should have stayed in Vienna.
Is Sagan there? Not Juraj.
Yes, honestly is quite a small quiet place and not maybe the best place I have been, but for a long weekend a bit different from the usual tourist infested places in the Danube so good to come with a friend, relax, enjoy. I will be to Vienna Monday.
I didn't see juraj or his brother, not so busy place. But very chilled people, and a lot with sagan hairs.

Perfect preparations for half marathon.event.im 2 weeks , few bee