• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Milan-Sanremo

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 11, 2009
5,841
4
0
Visit site
Holy crap guys, LANCE is going to be at M-SR! This changes the whole complexion of the race. The question is not IF he will attack, but WHEN, and how much he will win by.
 

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
3,853
1
0
Visit site
Current UNIBET odds

Current UNIBET odds fyi...

I see Vino's attack on the Poggio STICKING....Vino4Ever!
Is he starting?


13:00 Milano - Sanremo 2010
Who will win?
No refunds on non-starters. Others on request

Greipel, A 6.50
Boonen, T 7.00
Cavendish, M 10.00
Boasson Hagen, E 12.00
Gilbert, Philippe 12.00
Freire, O 12.00
Bennati, D 14.00
Petacchi, A 16.00
Pozzato, F 17.00
Sagan, P 20.00
Cancellara, F 20.00
Hushovd, T 25.00
Farrar, T 28.00
Gasparotto, E 35.00
Haussler, H 40.00
Davis, A 45.00
Ballan, A 45.00
Henderson, G 55.00
Ciolek, G 55.00
Lorenzetto, M 55.00
Breschel, M 55.00
Vinokourov, A 65.00
Paolini, L 65.00
Loddo, A 65.00
Rodriguez, Joaquim 65.00
McEwen, R 65.00
Chavanel, Sylvain 70.00
Napolitano, D 80.00
Flecha Giannoni, J-A 80.00
Van Avermaet, G 100.0
Bazayev, A 100.0
Chavanel, Sebastien 100.0
Roelandts, J 100.0
Geslin, A 125.0
Bonnet, W 125.0
Armstrong, L 150.0
Grivko, A 150.0
 
sublimit said:
i think this is a training ride for Flecha, he's there as a solid rider to help out at the end. and i presume Henderson leads out Hagen?!

it looks like Euskatel have a strong team for this race:rolleyes:..


I saw an interview with Henderson yesterday which suggested that EBH will go for it if the race breaks up on the Cipressa or Poggio but if it comes down to a bunch sprint then it'll be Henderson sprinting for Sky.
 
Aug 18, 2009
4,993
1
0
Visit site
Polish said:
Current UNIBET odds fyi...

I see Vino's attack on the Poggio STICKING....Vino4Ever!
Is he starting?


13:00 Milano - Sanremo 2010
Who will win?
No refunds on non-starters. Others on request

Greipel, A 6.50
...

So is Greipel starting? If HTC were gong to ride for him he has a really good chance.
 
Tugboat said:
I saw an interview with Henderson yesterday which suggested that EBH will go for it if the race breaks up on the Cipressa or Poggio but if it comes down to a bunch sprint then it'll be Henderson sprinting for Sky.
That would be ***. What has Henderson done this year that proves he can beat the best sprinters? Nothing at all. He has one victory at the tour down under classic which sutton would've won if he didn't hit the breaks, and then one victory in paris-nice where he was sprinting against climbers, and barely won.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
taiwan said:
Are you the late dimspace?
In a news or links capacity yes... Not in a personal capacity.
To clarify, if there is sky news, or if i have links to feeds etc I will post. But only coming here to post, not reading or getting involved in discussions.
 
Jun 26, 2009
171
0
0
Visit site
Polish said:
Current UNIBET odds fyi...

I see Vino's attack on the Poggio STICKING....Vino4Ever!
Is he starting?
originally in January he was in the list for MSR. But he told us on astanafans before Tirreno that next his race will be Crit.Int.
 
maltiv said:
That would be ***. What has Henderson done this year that proves he can beat the best sprinters? Nothing at all. He has one victory at the tour down under classic which sutton would've won if he didn't hit the breaks, and then one victory in paris-nice where he was sprinting against climbers, and barely won.


I'd say he's shown pretty consistent form in high quality fields all season to date and the management at Sky would have selected him for that very reason.
 
Tugboat said:
I'd say he's shown pretty consistent form in high quality fields all season to date and the management at Sky would have selected him for that very reason.
I think maltiv sees the chances of a Norwegian classic victory evaporate. I'm sure Sky know what they're doing, although to be honest I don't rate Henderson that highly... even Cav beat him this season.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Tugboat said:
I'd say he's shown pretty consistent form in high quality fields all season to date and the management at Sky would have selected him for that very reason.

Consistently average. He's not of the quality to win a sprint like would be seen at MSR.

Looking at those odds posted, Hushovd at 25-1 isn't bad value.
 
Hibbles said:
Consistently average. He's not of the quality to win a sprint like would be seen at MSR.

Looking at those odds posted, Hushovd at 25-1 isn't bad value.
Exactly my point, he is consistently average, and doesn't have any realistic chance at actually winning unless something extraordinary happens. Then again, I am obviously biased as I'm an EBH fanboy, I guess.
 
Updated Unibet odds:

Greipel, A 6.50
Boonen, T 7.00
Cavendish, M 10.00
Boasson Hagen, E 12.00
Gilbert, Philippe 12.00
Freire, O 12.00
Bennati, D 14.00
Petacchi, A 16.00
Pozzato, F 17.00
Sagan, P 20.00
Cancellara, F 20.00
Hushovd, T 25.00
Farrar, T 28.00
Gasparotto, E 35.00
Haussler, H 40.00
Davis, A 45.00
Ballan, A 45.00
Henderson, G 55.00
Ciolek, G 55.00
Lorenzetto, M 55.00
Breschel, M 55.00
Vinokourov, A 65.00
Paolini, L 65.00
Loddo, A 65.00
Rodriguez, Joaquim 65.00
McEwen, R 65.00
Chavanel, Sylvain 70.00
Napolitano, D 80.00
Flecha Giannoni, J-A 80.00
Van Avermaet, G 100.0
Bazayev, A 100.0
Chavanel, Sebastien 100.0
Roelandts, J 100.0
Geslin, A 125.0
Bonnet, W 125.0
Armstrong, L 150.0
Grivko, A 150.0
 
Jan 20, 2010
713
0
0
Visit site
BikeCentric said:
Farrar and Haussler would be pretty good bets with pretty big pay-offs IMHO but I don't ever bet cash personally.

Is Haussler starting? I would have picked him but then even if he is starting i doubt his knee is up to it.