• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Millar to debut in Paris-Roubaix

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
He's one of the guys I've been impressed with this year. Been there or thereabouts a lot & seems to be taking on much more of a leadership role in the team this year? Last year it was mostly about the Farrar train and helping Wiggins in the mountains. Only win last year was the Vuelta TT, he's got a win alreadythis year!!!

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Four Winds said:
He's one of the guys I've been impressed with this year. Been there or thereabouts a lot & seems to be taking on much more of a leadership role in the team this year? Last year it was mostly about the Farrar train and helping Wiggins in the mountains. Only win last year was the Vuelta TT, he's got a win alreadythis year!!!

340x.jpg

And Quite a Win it was!

I am waiting for BroDeal to rock up and say how much he wants to see Millar beat Wigans at P-R.

Actually, I would to, because I like Millar

TRENDING THREADS