• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Most disappointing riders so far

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
boomcie said:
The flag you drew on your logo is the flag of Mali :)

I'm sorry, but he's right. It does not look like the Portuguese flag at all...

it's going to be really difficult to draw small castles with other symbols using this advanced technology :)

the logo isn't the most important thing. the most important thing is what is going to come in 10 years! we are going to dominate sprints TTs GTs and classics because we are at sea level, our engines are really powerfull!!

boomcie said:
The flag you drew on your logo is the flag of Mali :)

I'm sorry, but he's right. It does not look like the Portuguese flag at all...

i was using paint . . . and was too lazy to put the shield there. besides the portuguese flag appears like that in tv on pretty much every single competition portugal enters. so i don't see the point of being such precision nazis. . . other then trolling ofc which seems to work pretty well with my fellow mobsters :p

btw in case you didn't noticed the yellow part is shaped and a circumference . . .

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
i was using paint . . . and was too lazy to put the shield there. besides the portuguese flag appears like that in tv on pretty much every single competition portugal enters. so i don't see the point of being such precision nazis. . . other then trolling ofc which seems to work pretty well with my fellow mobsters :p

btw in case you didn't noticed the yellow part is shaped and a circumference . . .

almost. :D

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Parrulo said:

It still looks like the flag of Mali :), but if you guys are ok with it I guess it's not my problem. I like the initiative.
Gearing up for a mob war! Can't wait.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
@c&cfan: your signature makes me think that you are a rather ugly person. Are you? Otherwise, enlighten me please.

Edit: also makes me think that you are either female or at least partially gay.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Parrulo said:
its perfect <_<

get ready to lose. the large scale dutch and Belgian mafias aren't ready to face the guerrilla style of the 2 men strong portuguese mafia :p

I'm not in any mafia. I'll just be a spectator. I will enjoy this.

boomcie said:
I'm not in any mafia. I'll just be a spectator. I will enjoy this.

129198016713919506.jpg

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
boomcie said:
@c&cfan: your signature makes me think that you are a rather ugly person. Are you? Otherwise, enlighten me please.

Edit: also makes me think that you are either female or at least partially gay.

lol that's funny :)

since when enjoying radiohead's music means that you are ugly or gay?
i am good looking enough to be with the woman that i always admired and wanted to kiss (just like the whole school :D) :) that's what the signature means... she has the perfect body and the perfect soul, that's why i will never forget that song:

creep.

c&cfan said:

i am good looking enough to be with the woman that i always admired and wanted to kiss (just like the whole school :D) :) that's what the signature means... she has the perfect body and the perfect soul, that's why i will never forget that song:

creep.

pics.jpg

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
c&cfan said:

i am good looking enough to be with the woman that i always admired and wanted to kiss (because the whole school had already done that :D) :) that's what the signature means... she had the perfect body and the perfect soul, that's why i will never forget that song:

creep.

Fixed it for you :)

c&cfan said:

creep.
In the context of the song your signature makes little sense. Unless you're a creep.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
consider it formed

mafia.png

our paint logo spreads fear across the world.

we all know rui costa will win at least 3 monuments (LBL RVV and GdL) and tiago machado and nelson oliveira will win every GT they enter.

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :p Epic paint skillz you don't have them Parrulo :p

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
boomcie said:
Fixed it for you :)

that wasn't funny at all, i don't know if you have someone you love, but as you already saw, i really admire\respect her, so these kind of jokes aren't funny. you really don't know her, me or our history.
also that music simply reminds me of those moments, since i was always listening them and thinking about her and me.

still this is a internet forum, so it has no importance at all, but please stop.

and yes, i thought that i was a creep. but this isn't the place nor are you the right audience to talk about that.

about the logo, it has the charisma\style needed to put the dutch mafia in check. :)

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
c&cfan said:
that wasn't funny at all, i don't know if you have someone you love, but as you already saw, i really admire\respect her, so these kind of jokes aren't funny. you really don't know her, me or our history.
also that music simply reminds me of those moments, since i was always listening them and thinking about her and me...

It's just a joke man, chill out. I thought it was moderately funny, not a killer joke, but ok. I'm sure she will forgive me, I hope you can do the same. :)