• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 29, 2010
Visit site
Addex,Timewriter,Sebastian Davidson,Stan Kolev,Jimpster,Lisa Shaw,Jay Tripwire,Julius Papp,Kevin Yost! Deep House is soulful and uplifting and the perfect pace both on and off the bike!......Peace!

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Music

the last song I listened to on the ipod was "online" by Brad Paisley. However, thats not indicative of my usual cycling playlist...most of the time its some Metallica and the like to keep the blood pumping!

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Still listening to Ray LaMontagne and now Tom Baxter too..

I guess I'm just winding up the lack of energy that gets me out in the hills on my bike..

auscyclefan94 said:
can't stand Mumford and Suns. They are played too much on the radio.

too much air time will do that. We don't get it much here on regular channels... satellite radio plays them a lot, but I don't get to listen to them by sat. that much (wife gets that car). What I like about them is they are way different than anything else we get.

You're about 2 (or 3?) years too late on that acf! Was polluting airwaves and dancefloors for months back then. Modular Recordings probably have the biggest range of Australian indie dance, launching the likes of The Presets, Cut Copy and Bag Raiders.

Saw Faithless live yesterday, waited a long time for that, was worth it.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
You're about 2 (or 3?) years too late on that acf! Was polluting airwaves and dancefloors for months back then. Modular Recordings probably have the biggest range of Australian indie dance, launching the likes of The Presets, Cut Copy and Bag Raiders.

Saw Faithless live yesterday, waited a long time for that, was worth it.

I know that but I was just giving an example of their music and my favourite song of their's. I quite like them.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:

Really???

I thought you said you were into this in another thread:

david-hasselhoff-greatest-hits-370373.jpg

TRENDING THREADS