Teams & Riders Nairo Quintana discussion thread

Page 347 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Good job Nairo. Nice showing for the short 2020 season. It is a pity that came at the worst moment.
Very nice nevertheless.
In the face of a pandemic all sport is meaningless trivia, but it is a pity that Quintana will not get the chance to show the world what this version of himself - as hungry and driven as he has ever been in his career - can do in the Tour. He has been the rider of this truncated season.

A real shame... in this form he would have had a great chance at winning the Tour.
I don't disagree completely. We haven't seen Bernal's form, or what kind of peak Pinot/Thomas/Dumoulin/Roglic/Lopez etc could reach but Quintana's climbing was otherwordly. The other possibility is that he would have had (and still might) a Roglic type Tour, in which he comes in slightly overcooked and fades at the end.

Not sure he would win the Tour but of course he would be very competitive in this form. I am just so happy to see him rub Movistar's nose in it after their disgraceful treatment of him since 2016. Bravo Nairo.
Not sure he would win the Tour but of course he would be very competitive in this form. I am just so happy to see him rub Movistar's nose in it after their disgraceful treatment of him since 2016. Bravo Nairo.
His performance has been impressive. Still, the GTs require team depth more than ever. Jumba-Visma, Ineos....they have so many weapons.

Reactions: SHAD0W93
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eshnar Professional Road Racing 69
Eshnar Professional Road Racing 93

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS