• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Names for dope and doping!

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
training without breakfast

also one of the worst doping excuse - admitting what he's been accused of (cortico "leaning out") and complaining PEDs worked TOO MUCH!!!

OMG, dear wiggo...

"I trained for 7 hours without breakfast to lose weight, and the injections made me lose too much weight".

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
motivation

(paracyclist caught on EPO)

---

After two years of little improvement in his power numbers, Gallagher was seeing gains of roughly 5% when on EPO. It gave him the motivation he’d been struggling to find.

“It was motivating just seeing those numbers; it was motivating to know you were getting better again,” he said. “I was seeing numbers that were better than I’d seen after 10 or 12 years of training.”

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re:

glassmoon said:
my favourite so far: 'functional dehydration'

this has to be the best in ages!!

Obviously Froome's blood ABP is off the scale and they need an explanation!

Next we will have the 'functional bonk'.

Sky have surpassed everyone in the BS stakes!!!

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Re:

Benotti69 said:
glassmoon said:
my favourite so far: 'functional dehydration'

this has to be the best in ages!!

Obviously Froome's blood ABP is off the scale and they need an explanation!

Next we will have the 'functional bonk'.

Sky have surpassed everyone in the BS stakes!!!

Absolutely logical step, after "functional fasting" and "functional badzilla"... I'd like to see "functional arm breaking" (healing processes enhance the performance) and "functional pregnancy" (good old east german commie doping method, though they have to work a bit on gender equality... nowadays nothing impossible)