• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 679 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I wrote about rules before. Here's the solution, plain and simple: Pick up the phone, call Dean Blandino and Mike Perierra, say, "Hi, sorry we didn't pay you very much when you worked for us before. We like what you did in the XFL and USFL and would like to re-hire you to help us implement such a system here, and run it...How much?"

Cool story about Brady.

Reactions: jmdirt and SHAD0W93
Thoughts on some games.

HOU@NYJ - Curious how Zach Wilson plays. I have to imagine he'll do everything he can to avoid getting sacked, or hit. But that may not be a bad thing.
LAR@BAL - Rams have been competitive, if streaky. Ravens coming off a bye.
CAR@NO - If the Saints lose this game, or Carr plays bad, expect a near revolt in New Orleans.
IND@CIN - This could be a real battle between two teams with backup QBs, and shortcomings, but are fighting hard for a playoff birth.
TB@ATL - If Atlanta wins this, it puts them in a real favor for winning that division. If TB wins, they are right back in the hunt.
JAX@CLE - It looks like Lawerence will play, bad ankle and all. Tape-n-tramadol. The NFL way. Browns have a very poor offense, so if Lawerence is on at all, I'll take the Jags.
SEA@SF - Both teams have some players out. Geno questionable, but I'll take SF either way.
MIN@LVR - Raiders players seem to really want Antonio Pierce to stay on as HC. A win here could go a long way.
DEN@LAC - While the Broncos lost last week, I like their chances here against a falling Charger team.
BUF@KC - I think the Chiefs bounce back here. The Bills still have talent, but not enough depth.
PHI@DAL - Everyone is taking Dallas, so I'll go the other direction and pick the Eagles. This is an important game for both teams though, regarding playoff seeds, but also momentum.

Two games on Monday night:
GB@NYG - Packers playing well, and I expect them to win.
TEN@MIA - Dolphins in a position to show how good they are.

Those refs said we will call everything else but PI. I wonder what the refs do for their primary job. Only one I know is Ed Hochuli being an attorney and while his penalty explanation were long winded he at least attempted to explain why something was ruled that way.

Cleveland still finding ways to win without Watson.

Vikings/Vegas game sounded like a classic !

Jets result was one for the ages !

Rams pushed the Ravens.

Not sure what to make of Detroit. They have become streaky in the second half of the season. Seems the Bears have their number at the moment. Bills game going down to the wire as it often does with those two teams.

Patriots winning when the season is almost over. Falcons are another team I'd avoid betting on..........and Denver got the job done.

Vikings/Vegas game sounded like a classic !
Minnesota fan here, just got done watching with my Dad and brother. Strangely entertaining game actually; the the 4th quarter was a situation where every play could potentially be the biggest play of the game and finally the Vikings got that play. Rough to lose our best offensive lineman when we were already under pressure every play.

The Vikings are better than a 7-6 team if they could get the quarterback thing figured out; we need a Kirk Cousins who can run....but then again, a lot of teams could say that. Wasn't pretty but a W is a W. Great to see so much purple in the stands.

One of the craziest NFL Sundays that I've seen in awhile. Lol

Nice win by the Broncos with no letdown from the loss last weekend (credit Payton for getting the team to move on from the loss & focus on the Chargers). Dominating defense shutting down any potential offense that Hubert is supposed to have (and he left the game anyway due to an injury to his thumb on his throwing hand - could be IR & done for the season). Huge game next week @ Detroit.

And amazingly - with the Chiefs loss - the Broncos are only a game behind them! And what happened to the Chiefs losing at home against what was a lousy Bills club (the Gunslinger was sure pissed after the game trying to go after the refs. Lol). And with this win, is this a turnaround for the Bills & they're back in the saddle?

No running attack as Edwards-Helaire didn't make an impact rushing the ball for a measly 39 yds on 11 carries. The other two backups didn't show anything either. The Chiefs clearly miss Pacheco. And if he goes on IR, I think they're in big trouble.

What happen to the Jags in Cleveland with "The Next Payton Manning" throwing an uncharacteristic 3 picks! He clearly didn't look himself out there with the bad ankle & maybe should have sat this one out. OTOH, Flacco looked marvelous for a beat-up, washed-up 38 yr old throwing for over 300 yds & 3 TDs! Is this a one-time anomalie or do we start the "Flac is back" chant?

The head scratcher of the day is the Jets demolishing the Texans with Wilson playing like a franchise QB hitting 27/36 for 301 & 2 TDs and no turnovers! What is going on here? The Texans take down a good Bronco team last week & turnaround stinking up the joint against the Jets (Stroud left the game in the 4th with a concussion - so what's going to happen with him now?). And are we going to see more of these kinds of performances out of Wilson or this a one-time anomalie as well? Lol.

Crazy games in this late season of the NFL.

Last edited:
What an absolute barn burner Vikings at Raiders, I’m glad my Fiance and mother-in-law didn’t go to that game. While an ugly win and missing Cousins Vikings are one game back from the Lions.

Bad loss for the Lions who are starting to slide a slippery hope of winning the NFCN or turning into the same old Lions.

Who would have thought Broncos would only be a game back on the Chiefs with a good chance to draw even with the lead. To think a team got 70 hung on them and was 1-5 but could make the playoffs and maybe win the division is incredible. At this point in the season I wish Dolphins and/or Jets didn’t shoot themselves in the foot against the Chiefs so they’d be looking up at the Broncos right now.

Bills with an ugly but great win to keep their playoff hopes alive. It wasn’t pretty, they had periods of hot and cold both sides of the ball, but they got it done in a hostile environment. The only concern I have for them is they actually win against the Cowboys but lose to the Chargers or Patriots knocking them off. The Chiefs are in serious soul searching mode. They desperately need their run game to be humming right now with how the receivers are playing while they still have the oline threat of a penalty wiping out a huge play. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if they have great plays saved for the playoffs but can the receivers make them. I could see them losing to Patriots, Bengals, or Chargers if the offense stays like this and losing the tiebreaker to the Broncos.
Then say what you will about the Brady Patriots and current Chiefs getting all the calls but the Patriots would have never acted in public how the Chiefs top to bottom are currently acting post game after a controversial, incorrect, or correct penalty cost them the game. That isn’t even factoring in that their player was actually offsides and committed that penalty and they aren’t even blaming him! They’re blaming the referees. To even have Mahomes say this is ridiculous:

https://dailysnark.com/2023/12/10/p...ZwvKr9zbJ09QeBUVrpgqkE3Y-kCrJwlpHS8LQzXNqSdC0

Then add in fans using a bad picture angle of a ball that is already snapped saying Miller was offsides even though the previous picture shows Miller got the snap count right sums it all up.

Who was it last year that the team and fans got mad at the refs for the receiver lining up offsides, receiver pointed at the ref but didn’t even look at them, and flag was thrown immediately.

On tonight’s game Cowboys seem to be doing a shellacking of the Eagles. Hopefully it becomes a closer game in the second half.

Last edited:
What an absolute barn burner Vikings at Raiders, I’m glad my Fiance and mother-in-law didn’t go to that game. While an ugly win and missing Cousins Vikings are one game back from the Lions.

Bad loss for the Lions who are starting to slide a slippery hope of winning the NFCN or turning into the same old Lions.

Who would have thought Broncos would only be a game back on the Chiefs with a good chance to draw even with the lead. To think a team got 70 hung on them and was 1-5 but could make the playoffs and maybe win the division is incredible. At this point in the season I wish Dolphins and/or Jets didn’t shoot themselves in the foot against the Chiefs so they’d be looking up at the Broncos right now.

Bills with an ugly but great win to keep their playoff hopes alive. It wasn’t pretty, they had periods of hot and cold both sides of the ball, but they got it done in a hostile environment. The only concern I have for them is they actually win against the Cowboys but lose to the Chargers or Patriots knocking them off. The Chiefs are in serious soul searching mode. They desperately need their run game to be humming right now with how the receivers are playing while they still have the oline threat of a penalty wiping out a huge play. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if they have great plays saved for the playoffs but can the receivers make them. I could see them losing to Patriots, Bengals, or Chargers if the offense stays like this and losing the tiebreaker to the Broncos.
Then say what you will about the Brady Patriots and current Chiefs getting all the calls but the Patriots would have never acted in public how the Chiefs top to bottom are currently acting post game after a controversial, incorrect, or correct penalty cost them the game. That isn’t even factoring in that their player was actually offsides and committed that penalty and they aren’t even blaming him! They’re blaming the referees. To even have Mahomes say this is ridiculous:

https://dailysnark.com/2023/12/10/p...ZwvKr9zbJ09QeBUVrpgqkE3Y-kCrJwlpHS8LQzXNqSdC0

Then add in fans using a bad picture angle of a ball that is already snapped saying Miller was offsides even though the previous picture shows Miller got the snap count right sums it all up.

Who was it last year that the team and fans got mad at the refs for the receiver lining up offsides, receiver pointed at the ref but didn’t even look at them, and flag was thrown immediately.

On tonight’s game Cowboys seem to be doing a shellacking of the Eagles. Hopefully it becomes a closer game in the second half.
He was clearly offside and the refs have called that penalty 11 times already this season, so much for never calling it.................be surprised if the Chiefs make it to another SB this season. Same goes for the Eagles at the moment.

Cleveland still finding ways to win without Watson.
They are actually the same team, if not better, without Watson. He wasn't doing much before getting hurt. That team is all defense, and some grit.
Good win for Minnesota indeed. Raiders likely heading to a total rebuild, and this loss went a ways to Antonio Pierce not keeping the HC job next year. Granted, they were missing their best OT, and still playing a rookie QB drafted in the 4th round, but Josh Jacobs looks like last year was his best season and like most RB's he's now headed to the downside, and Davonte Adams isn't earning his big paycheck. Vikings did play well though, all game on defense. It does make you wonder how they'd be playing if Cousins wasn't hurt.

As a Raider fan by nature I should dislike the Broncos as much as any other team, but huge credit to Sean Payton for turning that boat completely around. It's really their D that is playing great, but Russell Wilson is playing well enough, keeping mistakes to a minimum, and staying healthy. This is a recipe for winning. Denver plays @DET, NE, LAC and @LV. Presuming they go 3-1, they will end up 10-7 and could be a wild card. KC plays @NE, LV, CIN, @LAC. That looks like 11-6 to me, enough to win the division. But HFA appears out of reach. I can't imagine they'd want to play the Broncos again in the post season.

Justin Herbert has a fractured index finger on his throwing hand. I can't imagine he'll play again this season. An inglorious end to a rotten season for the Chargers.
Then say what you will about the Brady Patriots and current Chiefs getting all the calls but the Patriots would have never acted in public how the Chiefs top to bottom are currently acting post game after a controversial, incorrect, or correct penalty cost them the game.
The Chiefs lost that game themselves. Go back a week to the Green Bay game, that long pass play with no PI called, they had a very legit complaint (though a couple plays earlier they had a terrible call go their way too). But they were simply outplayed by the Packers last week, and perhaps this week too. My guess is they are just getting frustrated. They aren't able to execute with enough consistency on offense, Kelce has slipped just a bit (is he playing hurt?), they had no running game, and they are relying too much on Mahomes to bail them out.

I said two weeks ago that the Eagles were looking like they were getting tired. This game looks somewhat the same, while the Cowboys look alive. But the turnovers just killed the Eagles. Had to listen again with the volume down. Can't stand Cris Collinsworth, and got really tired of hearing Dak call "here we go" :openmouth: .

49ers on top of the NFC now. Seattle showed a lot more fight than the game a few weeks ago. Getting Walker back helped them and Locke played pretty well at QB. 49ers were just able to make a big play when they needed one. A few more injuries for the 49ers with Ward and Hargrave going down. Hopefully the missed kick at the end of the Browns game doesn't end up impacting their 1 seed chances.

Seattle and the Rams need to win out now to make the playoffs. Cowboys have the toughest run in of the top NFC teams although the 49ers still have to play the Ravens and a Rams team that have picked up in the second half of the season. Looks like the one seed in both conferences will go down to the final game with three teams on the same wins in the NFC and the AFC still close.. Untimely loss for Detroit who at one stage looked good for the one seed. Since mid season they have started to show some cracks and the Jags have been pretty much the same.

And yes Dak with the “here we go” is getting extremely annoying. Imagine that in the Super Bowl.

I watched the end of the KC-Buffalo game again. I know Mahomes is upset at losing a second tight game in a row, but they were definitely not ripped off by the officials. He's talking nonsense when he talks about careers altered and such. Toney was clearly off-sides. As to the refs "waving" or "warning" the WR, that always happens to the wide out, when the WR looks at the official as they set, and the official gives a hand signal to the WR that he is either on-sides, or the ref will wave to him to nudge up/back. Toney was lined up in a slot, almost as a TE, and looking at the snap nearly the entire time. I could see no moment when he glanced at any official, let alone looking for validation from one. And to complain that they never call such a thing is also nonsense. Mahomes is just making crap up at this point. It's ridiculous.

I replayed the Von Miller play a few times, and while he did jump a split second early, it doesn't look like he broke the plane before the snap. The officials look right down the line of scrimmage, had he been over, they would have seen it, and called it. Maybe a replay will appear from a camera angle right down the line of scrimmage, but from the angles I saw, he was not off-sides.
Wasn't Ed Hochuli the guy with the huge arms that would flex his biceps when he was giving the 1st down signals? Lol
That's him! "Hercules" Hoculi!
20121209_gav_bb4_041.0.jpg

Agree.

More teams would certainly thin out QBs, but it would also thin thin out the guys coming after them, and the guys protecting them, and catching balls...It would drop the level of play overall IMO.

I'll circle back around to this when I get a minute today, but you are missing what PM said I think.
Much of the officiating is done completely out of ritual. There is zero reason for human judgement about breaking the plane of the line of scrimmage, or where the ball is marked for out of bounds or first downs. Could add half dozen real time video officials for pass interference w probably little delay to the pace of play. The technology is there if they want it.
Funny how I watched the game.. Or didn't. I concluded at some point that Kansas City was going to lose..obviously I was wrong because as I came in and out Chiefs got close. Saw post game w Josh Allen and was struck by how many times this year he describes a win as " not pretty ". In the NFL doesn't matter how as long as you get it done.

49ers on top of the NFC now. Seattle showed a lot more fight than the game a few weeks ago. Getting Walker back helped them and Locke played pretty well at QB. 49ers were just able to make a big play when they needed one. A few more injuries for the 49ers with Ward and Hargrave going down. Hopefully the missed kick at the end of the Browns game doesn't end up impacting their 1 seed chances.

Seattle and the Rams need to win out now to make the playoffs. Cowboys have the toughest run in of the top NFC teams although the 49ers still have to play the Ravens and a Rams team that have picked up in the second half of the season. Looks like the one seed in both conferences will go down to the final game with three teams on the same wins in the NFC and the AFC still close.. Untimely loss for Detroit who at one stage looked good for the one seed. Since mid season they have started to show some cracks and the Jags have been pretty much the same.
I'm still stewing on the one Seahawk that has consistently cost them drives and ultimately several games with his lack of discipline. His early persona of gifted athlete/trash talking competitor wore out quickly. The new version has occasional glimmers of his true talents being wrecked by absolutely stupid personal fouls. The team has "sat him down" and appeared to make minor inroads towards improving his maturity. At this point in the season you fine the sh*t out of him; sit him down and let him think on it while the team wins a few games without him. It'd be better for the rest of the squad that has played through injuries and exceeded expectations. Focus on Walker and Lockett who've continued quietly to help win games. Just my opinion but one player can wreck an entire team's attitude in a hurry.
If that doesn't work; trade him.

I'm still stewing on the one Seahawk that has consistently cost them drives and ultimately several games with his lack of discipline. His early persona of gifted athlete/trash talking competitor wore out quickly. The new version has occasional glimmers of his true talents being wrecked by absolutely stupid personal fouls. The team has "sat him down" and appeared to make minor inroads towards improving his maturity. At this point in the season you fine the sh*t out of him; sit him down and let him think on it while the team wins a few games without him. It'd be better for the rest of the squad that has played through injuries and exceeded expectations. Focus on Walker and Lockett who've continued quietly to help win games. Just my opinion but one player can wreck an entire team's attitude in a hurry.
If that doesn't work; trade him.
Several times this year I've felt that his negative presence was not worth his one or two big plays. Yesterday, I was frustrated with his lazy routs and overall pouty attitude, and then he pulls out the old DK. Its time to unload him.

SEA with a better game than I expected, but still a loss. I can point to several things, but the D being stout for several downs only to give up a 20+ yarder, and then stout for a few downs, and then another big chunk play. Who cares if you hold a team to negative/small yards for a few downs if you give up multiple big plays every series?! They were playing a pretty good O though. Lock looked better than I expected he would. Not unrough rush yards. Cut DK!

Flacco?! He looked amazing for an old guy coming off of the couch...better than he looked before he 'retired'.

KC needs to wake up if they want to get to their favorite time of the year!
RE: PM's blowup: WAY overblown IMO, but emotion is emotion.
Alpe, If I understood his comment correctly, he said that it had never been called on his team since he has been playing. Based on the numbers tossed out by the talking heads, it is completely possible that it hasn't (2-3 times a year is all until this year already at 13 times). Obviously it was the correct call, but the question becomes, why call it on that play when he wasn't even involved in the play (EDIT: initial pass...they had already thrown the flag by then)? Its similar to one of my pet peeves about O line holding: why only call it on big plays (unless the hold made the big play possible)?

Great awareness by Kelce on that play!

DAL is rollin'!
Phi is stallin'! No touchdowns by the O!
CIN and Browning win again!
CLE? 8-5?
NYJ won...with Wilson at QB?

NCAA, but will be NFL soon: Did Daniels just move up to number 1 QB1 in the draft? To who?

SEA with a better game than I expected, but still a loss. I can point to several things, but the D being stout for several downs only to give up a 20+ yarder, and then stout for a few downs, and then another big chunk play. Who cares if you hold a team to negative/small yards for a few downs if you give up multiple big plays every series?! They were playing a pretty good O though. Lock looked better than I expected he would. Not unrough rush yards. Cut DK!

Flacco?! He looked amazing for an old guy coming off of the couch...better than he looked before he 'retired'.

KC needs to wake up if they want to get to their favorite time of the year!
RE: PM's blowup: WAY overblown IMO, but emotion is emotion.
Alpe, If I understood his comment correctly, he said that it had never been called on his team since he has been playing. Based on the numbers tossed out by the talking heads, it is completely possible that it hasn't (2-3 times a year is all until this year already at 11 times). Obviously it was the correct call, but the question becomes, why call it on that play when he wasn't even involved in the play (EDIT: initial pass...they had already thrown the flag by then)? Its similar to one of my pet peeves about O line holding: why only call it on big plays (unless the hold made the big play possible)?

Great awareness by Kelce on that play!

DAL is rollin'!
Phi is stallin'! No touchdowns by the O!
CIN and Browning win again!
CLE? 8-5?
NYJ won...with Wilson at QB?

NCAA, but will be NFL soon: Did Daniels just move up to number 1 QB1 in the draft? To who?

Pete will likely leave on his own terms, imo, but there need to be changes in that coaching staff. The Seahawks have too much talent on their roster to be 6-7 and to lose to the Rams, twice, and to play such predictable football and not being able to adjust.

Reactions: jmdirt
I'll circle back around to this when I get a minute today, but you are missing what PM said I think.
I saw his entire full rant. I also listened to the mic'd up audio of him after the game. He's whining that the referees warn a receiver if he is lined up offsides, and they are to blame for not doing so here. I addressed this before in detail, and he's being irrational and a crybaby. They blew the game, he knows it, but he can't accept it, so he's blaming the officials.

The Chiefs, starting with Mahomes, also had multiple chances to win the game. Even in that last drive all they needed was a first down to get into FG range, but Mahomes threw three incompletions in that last series.

Let's look at the game that really happened overall. Josh Allen had a fantastic game. The Bills also jumped out to a 14-0 lead. Maybe if the Chiefs had prevented that, they could have won. Maybe if the Chiefs had not have fumbled they would have won. Or if Mahomes had not thrown that interception. Maybe if the Chiefs had done a better job stopping Cook, who repeatedly gashed them when running, and on short passes, they would have won the game. One could even argue the Bills worst turnover (a tipped pass by Allen) happened when the Bills were driving and perhaps about to put the game away. One could go on and on. Hey, let's go back to the win over the Jets in week 4 and the controversial non holding call that went the Chiefs way, and an illegal contact call that was really iffy. Or let's go back to that really ticky-tacky PI call in the Super Bowl. There was a game last year with two very iffy calls against the Titans that went Mahomes way, including one where Kelce ripped a defender's helmet off, and the defender got called for the penalty. Or the non-call in the Super Bowl with the 49ers. You could go on and on and on. The last thing I want to hear is about how the referees aren't fair to the Chiefs. That's laughable.

Obviously it was the correct call, but the question becomes, why call it on that play when he wasn't even involved in the play (EDIT: initial pass...they had already thrown the flag by then)? Its similar to one of my pet peeves about O line holding: why only call it on big plays (unless the hold made the big play possible)?
You don't know that though. Was where he lined up a position that gave him an advantage? One may argue it's only about a foot, but in a game of inches one can argue it matters. Did the defense go somewhat soft when the flag was called, thinking it was an obvious penalty on the Chiefs? Players are taught to play to the whistle, but we don't know what they were thinking one way or the other.

If you don't call penalty violations, players will take advantage of it.

There are already a litany of data out there in the websphere about how this play may be getting called more, but it's across the board. No other teams whined when it went against them. Maybe Mahomes is used to the referees helping them out more than other teams? See my previous post. And as I posted before, not for a single glance did Toney even look at the line judge. So apparently Mahomes was expecting that judge to either scream at Toney to get his attention in a split second, or run out onto the field to warn him.

Mahomes was a whiney brat, he blew the game, has no one to blame but himself and Toney, and he just can't stand it. Well, guess what, there have been a lot of other teams who didn't have multiple calls go their way (see previous link), many of which were highly questionable. There was no question about this play. Sorry Pat, get over it crybaby. Your team blew it. You lost.

Reactions: SHAD0W93 and Nomad
Mahomes was a whiney brat, he blew the game, has no one to blame but himself and Toney, and he just can't stand it. Well, guess what, there have been a lot of other teams who didn't have multiple calls go their way (see previous link), many of which were highly questionable. There was no question about this play. Sorry Pat, get over it crybaby. Your team blew it. You lost.
Why doesn't Mahomes complain about his receivers dropping catchable throws & fumbling the ball in that game. Lol. If his receivers could catch & hold onto the ball they may have not been in that position to try & win the game on last minute heroics.

And Reid should talk about how a lack of a running game is hurting his O. Lol It's clear now that Edwards-Helaire is a bust. And it was Reid who drafted him in the1st round! (2020). Aside from a pretty decent rookie year in both rushing & receiving, Edwards-Helaire has done very little in 4 yrs between just not cutting it & being injured.

Any RB taken in the 1st rd has to be capable of making an immediate impact to the team's offensive production. McCaffrey, Henry, Barkley, Jacobs, Fournette, Najee Harris, etc, type impact. Otherwise, why waste big $$$ when GMs can find a lower drafted or even an undrafted FA RB at a bargain blowout who many times ends up performing above expectations significantly contributing to the offensive production (e.g. Pacheco).

Last edited:
Why doesn't Mahomes complain about his receivers dropping catchable throws & fumbling the ball in that game. Lol. If his receivers could catch & hold onto the ball they may have not been in that position to try & win the game on last minute heroics.

And Reid should talk about how a lack of a running game is hurting his O. Lol It's clear now that Edwards-Helaire is a bust. And it was Reid who drafted him in the1st round! (2020). Aside from a pretty decent rookie year in both rushing & receiving, Edwards-Helaire has done very little in 4 yrs between just not cutting it & being injured.

Any RB taken in the 1st rd has to be capable of making an immediate impact to the team's offensive production. McCaffrey, Henry, Barkley, Jacobs, Fournette, Najee Harris, etc, type impact. Otherwise, why waste big $$$ when GMs can find a lower drafted or even an undrafted FA RB at a bargain blowout who many times ends up performing above expectations significantly contributing to the offensive production (e.g. Pacheco).
McKinnon couldn't even get on the field at the 49ers but the Chiefs managed to get some production out of him but they also use him differently. Chiefs offense needs some new blood. Edwards-Helaire looked good as a rookie but he fumbles a lot and is also getting injured a lot and Kelce is starting to dip a little which is not surprising after so long. Chiefs offense like the Bills has looked hit and miss all season especially compared to the 49ers and Cowboys. Their defense often kept them in games.

TRENDING THREADS