• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

new bike

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Bought a new mt bike called an Odin Exceed.It's 24 speed Shimano , dual disk brakes ,Zoom shocks . Has anyone heard of these bikes or know of it's origins.The manual only has Dynacraft mentioned in the back . Timmsy

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Ive never heard of it and I just quickly searched on google for their website. I didn't find a sponsored website by the company and what I thought to be their website was at the bottom of the first page. It appears to be a Dutch website but I didn't go in it.

Did you get it from a bike shop, garage sale or some other form of purchasing it?

My advice to you would be to research something before you buy it.

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
bought it brand new online in the carton . took it to a bike shop to fully assemble only $69 . I'm not going to pay thousands for something I'll only use now & then. thanks for your help anyway Timmsy