• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Forum! Feedback thread

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
See my post above yours. It seems all threads have turned to "pending approval", which means they can not be seen or accessed unless you created the topic yourself.

Not even that now: "Threads started by Armchair cyclist", accessed by the "your threads" link, now reads "There are no threads to display", suggesting that the problem has become worse in the 6 hours since Logic posted.

Nor am I seeing anything as "pending approval": their existence is not acknowledged at all.

Not even that now: "Threads started by Armchair cyclist", accessed by the "your threads" link, now reads "There are no threads to display", suggesting that the problem has become worse in the 6 hours since Logic posted.

Nor am I seeing anything as "pending approval": their existence is not acknowledged at all.
The problem is still the same. They do not show up in "your threads", you need to access them from your browser history (or browser bookmarks) and the threads you created will open and read:

Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.

Yes I’ve just done that and seen the problem. I did start to question why posters were going back to threads from a decade ago.

In the meantime, if you could just leave the old threads as they are, that will probably make things less difficult. At least the good news is the latest threads are all there and haven’t been lost.

Now, our post counts are accelerating massively. Mine is 2000 higher than ten minutes ago :)

It seems like the posts in re-approved threads are counting twice.

But we'll probably survive that. It sucks that we can't go back and find old race threads, though, because it's unlikely that you will have the endurance to approve all threads in the history of the forum if you really have to do that manually.

Now, our post counts are accelerating massively. Mine is 2000 higher than ten minutes ago :)

But we'll probably survive that. It sucks that we can't go back and find old race threads, though, because it's unlikely that you will have the endurance to approve all threads in the history of the forum if you really have to do that manually.
We have some options to do it quicker, but it's page by page so will take us a while. I think Pricey is working on getting all of PRR sorted.

Reactions: tobydawq

We can select them all, just need to be careful not to resurrect threads from spammers.

TRENDING THREADS