New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
slowoldman said:
Because it is a good looking kit. :)

happy to be one of the few fans of the kit since it appeared.
I like it as well but for me it would be enhanced considerably if the shorts were the same darker colour of the (mega mega cool) helmet:)

Sep 9, 2009
I'm digging the Ag2r kit as well. The brown bibs look better with the matching brown helmet.

The helmet itself looks great, I like that they went with a matte finish. If it was gloss, I don't think it would look nearly as nice.

I'm not a convert though; I always liked the jersey, it reminds me of the Tommy album cover.

Aug 18, 2009
tx cyclingPRpro.

It's just lucky Gianetti didn't see them things before he commissioned the Footon kit :eek:

May 6, 2009
What I like about AG2R is that it is different and sounds out from the rest of the peloton. I don't mind either the Garmin or Sky kits on their own but because they look so similar is the problem IMO.

Aug 9, 2010
US Patent Exploding Cyclist said:
I'm digging the Ag2r kit as well. The brown bibs look better with the matching brown helmet.

The helmet itself looks great, I like that they went with a matte finish. If it was gloss, I don't think it would look nearly as nice.

I'm not a convert though; I always liked the jersey, it reminds me of the Tommy album cover.
I think that every time I see it..:)

Nov 30, 2010
Michielveedeebee said:
OPQS jerseys are actually looking good on the road tbh...
I'm beginning to come round to the kit as a whole including the black bikes. Though I still miss the blue of the last few years although that didn't look as good on the road as it did in the posed photo funnily enough.

Jan 3, 2011
Michielveedeebee said:

OPQS jerseys are actually looking good on the road tbh...
Ye atleast from the moto-perspective. Might not be that nicefrom heli-perspective. but its growing on me.

Aug 1, 2009
taiwan said:
tx cyclingPRpro.

It's just lucky Gianetti didn't see them things before he commissioned the Footon kit :eek:
Your avatar is hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if those knickers were in fact a part of the footon kit. I mean why else would they be plastered all over a cycling website?

Jul 16, 2010
TeamSkyFans said:

via @tourdejose
Ugly
Uglier
Ugliest
Fabian Cancellara's jersey

Is he an Italian now or am I missing something here? Looks like an upside down Italian flag with horizontal stripes instead of vertical ones.

Aug 1, 2009
Is he currently the Swiss champion, or would that be the regular team kit he is wearing?

Jul 16, 2010
LaFlorecita said:
Italian? Are you talking about the flag? :p
Yeah looks like an upside down Italian flag with horizontal stripes LOL. I mean, he's a national champion right? If that's a Suisse flag than shoot me :p

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS