• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm digging the Ag2r kit as well. The brown bibs look better with the matching brown helmet.

The helmet itself looks great, I like that they went with a matte finish. If it was gloss, I don't think it would look nearly as nice.

I'm not a convert though; I always liked the jersey, it reminds me of the Tommy album cover.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
What I like about AG2R is that it is different and sounds out from the rest of the peloton. I don't mind either the Garmin or Sky kits on their own but because they look so similar is the problem IMO.

US Patent Exploding Cyclist said:
I'm digging the Ag2r kit as well. The brown bibs look better with the matching brown helmet.

The helmet itself looks great, I like that they went with a matte finish. If it was gloss, I don't think it would look nearly as nice.

I'm not a convert though; I always liked the jersey, it reminds me of the Tommy album cover.

I think that every time I see it..:)

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
just a little side note.

what do you guys think of the local cycling club kit?

IMG_1236.JPG

Looks a bit like the old Merida kit

2009%20multivan%20merida%20Cycling%20Jersey%20and%20Bib%20shorts%20Kit.jpg
so not bad :)

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Michielveedeebee said:
OPQS jerseys are actually looking good on the road tbh...

I'm beginning to come round to the kit as a whole including the black bikes. Though I still miss the blue of the last few years although that didn't look as good on the road as it did in the posed photo funnily enough.

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
taiwan said:
tx cyclingPRpro.

It's just lucky Gianetti didn't see them things before he commissioned the Footon kit :eek:

Your avatar is hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if those knickers were in fact a part of the footon kit. I mean why else would they be plastered all over a cycling website?

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
20120106-152913.jpg

via @tourdejose

Ugly
Uglier
Ugliest
Fabian Cancellara's jersey

Is he an Italian now or am I missing something here? Looks like an upside down Italian flag with horizontal stripes instead of vertical ones.

TRENDING THREADS