• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Katusha bike 2012

Those small black stripes are surely hiding the name of bike suplier. Wonder what that will be. Canyon still not confirmed.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
alexcta said:
AgolP43CQAECV41.jpg

I like it. Its simple, and they got rid of the Kremlin in the background.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Angliru said:
This has to be one of the most ill-advised photos that I've seen. Draws showing over his jeans, belly exposed below his too-short-for-the-attire-he has-on team jersey. Either have him in the full team kit or in some of the casual Sky team wear that I'm quite certain they have available. I'm surprised that someone as conscious of his "look" as Wiggins is, that he allowed this shot to be taken.

do you understand the phrase 'taking the p ss' really dont think Wiggins takes himself half as seriously as most people on here seem to think

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
oboy77 said:
Those small black stripes are surely hiding the name of bike suplier. Wonder what that will be. Canyon still not confirmed.

I suppose it must be printed on the jersey already or they wouldn't have to black it out...

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
nobilis said:
Apparently, Josean Fernandez Matxin had thought abt the jersey design for Venezuela, Pais de Sueno, even b4 reaching an agreement. They had even thought of the 2012 Geox kits (that looked slightly improved IMO)

My spanish is average, are they saying in the article below that they reached an agreement but that was after the deadline set by the UCI for the Pro Conti teams?

http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=45736

galeria45736-001.jpg

galeria45736-002.jpg

Its unfortunate...I think the new Geox Jersey looks like it actually would have been pretty nice!

Spectacularly bad, like Mapei and Contentpolis-Murcía had a baby. Some of the Portuguese teams would baulk at a jersey that ugly.

However, I like it a LOT more than their awful 2011 kits for the same reason I think that the CSF-Navigare 2008-9 kits were way better than their much more stylish 2010-11 jerseys, and that the hideous argyle Garmin jerseys were better than the more stylish but more bland Garmin-Cervélo one from this year.

A

Anonymous

new katusha kit, by far the best so far.. (which means it will come last in teh cycling news kit review article)

TeamSkyFans said:
new katusha kit, by far the best so far.. (which means it will come last in teh cycling news kit review article)

That's because the cyclingnews kit review article is based on what looks best in a shiny, corporate presentation and not what looks best on the bike. Looking bland and indistinguishable like Sky and Leopard is not a sign of dullness, it's a sign of classy simplicity.

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Katusha looks nice, they could never do justice to the Kremlin on their strips.

I've seen a couple of websites selling this

1314600647.jpg

If true, I don't like the yellow on the back of the right thigh. It looks like the rider's ****ting himself after seeing a speed bump.

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Katusha looks nice, they never could do justice to the Kremlin on their strips. It never seemed imposing.

Has the GE strip been released? I'm asking because two or three websites are selling their jerseys with this image-
1314600647.jpg

The yellow on the right thigh looks like the rider's ****ting himself after seeing a speed bump.

TRENDING THREADS