• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
In this forum, that poll is just superfluous and some redudant stuff.

Judgements and opinions are so ****ing fixed and so ****ing boring me, Leopard could have created the nicest jersey on planet and same people would still go full genius on them like little children.
Oh wait...

Anyway, still looking forward to the new season.
Some people should really think about their approach. Too much hate is generated here about most things, and always the same things.
Wrong approach.
Passion, beauty and love for cycling are rare. Sadly rare.

Last years' kit was nice, now it's jsut plain old ****

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Thomsena said:
I do think you have a point, Cobble. But that kit is just hideous. It really is. At least the champion kits are. The regular kit is not necessarily the worst.

Agreed. So far. Still hoping the US army will occupy Luxemburg to make them change that national champ jersey. Like Italia did with Russia.
Anyway, things are heavily overdone. Same about young Andy and other "flops" and target persons.
Best way to built reputation or beeing welcomed with open arms.
Sorry, second best way. :D

I prefer more challenging and, first of all, serious approaches to ramble on things.
Some things are really getting on me nerves. It's like beeing in Punxsutawney or watching the "cool" boys in the back of the bus, or back of schoolclass, doing the same lame jokes and bashing the red haired boy every ****ing day.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
@Cobblestoned

OMG. Tell me that's not actually a New Kids userpic and it's all just my crazy imagination gone wild.

Aren't you Dutchies proud of them, meisje ? :D
Greatest Dutch export ever, since frites op sate. And not too far from reality.

Kom dan !

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
So which teams have yet to reveal their 2012 kits?
Astana, Euskaltel, Liquigas, Garmin.
Europcar, Saur, UnitedHealthcare... But i guess for all these temas, no big changes to be expected. However, I hope that Liquigas go back to the more dominant lime green.

nobilis said:
Europcar, Saur, UnitedHealthcare... But i guess for all these temas, no big changes to be expected. However, I hope that Liquigas go back to the more dominant lime green.

Astana and Euskatel are already revealed, if I'm correct. Stay the same.

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
nobilis said:

Agreed, the 2010 kit was much better than the 2011 one, imo,

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
02642913.jpg.h380.jpg.568.jpg

Sven Nys' Belgian champs jersey

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Andy99 said:
Slight change to the rear of skys jersey.

Also good to see that it appears that the world champ stripes go right round Cavs gut as opposed to the previous HTC jersey which seed to stop short...

Aiplf4HCQAAGNqD.jpg

With the way the white part pinches in, from above they're going to look like fish swimming about the peloton. I kinda like it.

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Andy99 said:
Slight change to the rear of skys jersey.

Also good to see that it appears that the world champ stripes go right round Cavs gut as opposed to the previous HTC jersey which seed to stop short...

Aiplf4HCQAAGNqD.jpg

I like them. With the thicker blue line, they'll be one of the easiest to spot from heli.

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
El Oso said:
Correct, at the Philadelphia International Cycling Championships

jd11philly035_600.jpg

Personally I prefer the 2010 all lime green as it stood out more

Like the black leaky kit. Best kit Ive seen this year if it becomes their kit for 2012

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
El Oso said:
Correct, at the Philadelphia International Cycling Championships

Personally I prefer the 2010 all lime green as it stood out more

Thx for the pic.
I prefer too the all lime green kit, especially the 2008 one. But the black version of 2011 is nice too.

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
gustienordic said:
More lime green with black instead of white hopefully so it looks more like this:

2011%20liquigas-cannondale%20black%20cycling%20jersey.jpg

This actually looks awesome. But I think they should stick with more green. For some reason now everytime I think Liquigas, I think of the color green.

TRENDING THREADS