• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2013 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
King Boonen said:
No, it'll first appear at the Tour but it's a long term commitment.

http://www.teamsky.com/article/0,27290,17546_8792605,00.html

Reading the article, it's actually a re-branding rather than a new sponsor due to the breaking up of News Corp. News Corp is splitting into two separate companies and 21st Century Fox is going to be the one that continues the sponsorship. The team will remain as Sky Pro Cycling though. The good thing is that the new sponsor is 21st Century Fox, rather than News Corp. News Corp is taking the newspapers, while 21st CF is taking the TV and film businesses. This means 21st CF is likely to be the more stable company, having removed the troubled print businesses out to a separate company so as not to effect what they probably feel will be their main business moving forwards, movies and television.

There is no mention of extra funding, although the article does indicate that the term of the funding has been extended, although it doesn't explicitly state it.

Thank you.

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Robert-Gesink-2013.jpg

Afrank said:
It will be something light blue themed by the looks of their bikes and helmets. Hopefully we get to see a new kit for the Tour.

denynq.jpg

Video where they have new helmets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Uf1_TUhwc&feature=youtu.be
Is that some kind of Bianchi tribute?

Libertine Seguros said:
Specialized-Lululemon début new jersey at the Giro Rosa.

And it is terrible.
I think it's great. Seriously, I do.

You criticize everything for being boring and run-of-the-mill, and then someone makes something outrageous and you still don't like it.

theyoungest said:
Is that some kind of Bianchi tribute?

I think it's great. Seriously, I do.

You criticize everything for being boring and run-of-the-mill, and then someone makes something outrageous and you still don't like it.

Just because a kit is terrible doesn't mean I don't like it. I still love the 2008-9 CSF-Navigare kits, but they were awful. Like a cheesy pop song that is objectively bad, but puts a smile on your face.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Dazed and Confused said:
I think this can work.
Gotta see the stuff in action in the peloton however.

I like the attempt at something new, but the floral pattern is pretty awful. I am ALWAYS against bad floral patterns- reminds me of the 90s wayy too much!

TRENDING THREADS