• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2015 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Jancouver said:
Must be his first wheelie wearing the Tinkov kit.

I also dont remember seeing another rider doing wheelie on a time trial bike. This kid truly is a special one!

10927230_10153008664199467_5779172338278588989_o.jpg

I refuse to acknowledge that Sagan has any skill whatsoever, until he does this-
https://www.facebook.com/deluca.atmonza/posts/1622146698009317
:D

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if I missed it but I didn't see Haussler's new jersey posted - that's how you do a national champs Jersey. Will be interesting to see if this is it or a temp one due to the tight turnaround before TDU

10896179_10152989673338427_3952618995270767530_o.jpg

bikeit said:
Sorry if I missed it but I didn't see Haussler's new jersey posted - that's how you do a national champs Jersey. Will be interesting to see if this is it or a temp one due to the tight turnaround before TDU

10896179_10152989673338427_3952618995270767530_o.jpg
The Aus champion jersey is pretty standard, if you follow the template it's hard to get wrong. Hopefully it's permanent because it's one of the best I've seen in a while.

Did anyone watch the People's Choice Classic at the TDU?

In the group I though the kits that stood out were:
- yellow lotto
- astana
- cannondale
- lampre

i think BMC, drapac, lotto, and IAM blended together somewhat.
Although without drapac in the mix, might be better

I also though giant alpacin looked really good as a black kit. I was surprised by it.

I didn't really notice Trek at all unless it was a close up.

anyone elses thoughts?

there is some video here:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/santos-tour-down-under-2015/peoples-choice-classic/results

May 29, 2014
Visit site
zlev11 said:
trek look exactly like orica on TV, it's bad

I know, I was watching on my phone which may not be the best quality but I couldn't tell them apart at all. Katusha looked a little bit similar as well, but different enough that I could tell it wasn't Trek or Greenedge.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
observer said:
Did anyone watch the People's Choice Classic at the TDU?

In the group I though the kits that stood out were:
- yellow lotto
- astana
- cannondale
- lampre

i think BMC, drapac, lotto, and IAM blended together somewhat.
Although without drapac in the mix, might be better

I also though giant alpacin looked really good as a black kit. I was surprised by it.

I didn't really notice Trek at all unless it was a close up.

anyone elses thoughts?

there is some video here:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/santos-tour-down-under-2015/peoples-choice-classic/results

At the race, Cannondale and Movistar are nearly the same when they blur past. The Trek/Orica mix up is awful. The announcer thought there were two OGE riders in the break for a lap or two. Also, BMC and Lotto-Bellisol are too similar. Lotto-Soudal are saved by the bright yellow helmets.

nhowson said:
At the race, Cannondale and Movistar are nearly the same when they blur past. The Trek/Orica mix up is awful. The announcer thought there were two OGE riders in the break for a lap or two. Also, BMC and Lotto-Bellisol are too similar. Lotto-Soudal are saved by the bright yellow helmets.

Lotto Soudal dont have yellow helmets. Lotto nl Jumbi do. Lotto Belisol is now Lotto Soudal.

lotto.png

_lottoJum.jpg

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Belgian Lotto is so cool, especially since Ridley caught up with bike design. I wish they could also make a stronger reference to Flandria team in terms of their wins ;)

First FDJ's kit project was very good in outstanding. Now it's even better with navy blue bib shorts instead of those see through ones.

CCC always got those nice orange kits with everything following the same pattern, but this year's addition of dark blue stripe in the middle of the shirt at least weakened the stylish effect.

And the rest is boring black or complete lack of style and taste.

TRENDING THREADS