• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

infeXio said:
TMP402 said:
Adam Blythe's national champion jersey is bizarre. If not for the shorts you wouldn't know he was a Tinkoff rider from the front, and then on the back is a big Sky logo. It seems very last-minute.

Have you got a picture? :)

I have shitty quality pics from the front and back. But actually I realise now I should cut him some slack. He's riding for the national team rather than Tinkoff, so perhaps the Tinkoff national champs jersey will be better. Anyway:

EvCVo74.jpg

d9rQSwj.jpg

TMP402 said:
infeXio said:
TMP402 said:
Adam Blythe's national champion jersey is bizarre. If not for the shorts you wouldn't know he was a Tinkoff rider from the front, and then on the back is a big Sky logo. It seems very last-minute.

I have shitty quality pics from the front and back. But actually I realise now I should cut him some slack. He's riding for the national team rather than Tinkoff, so perhaps the Tinkoff national champs jersey will be better. Anyway:

EvCVo74.jpg

d9rQSwj.jpg
I don't have much confidence, it's taking them way too long to come up with a design. Seems they can't come to an agreement with the British federation.

LaFlorecita said:
I don't have much confidence, it's taking them way too long to come up with a design. Seems they can't come to an agreement with the British federation.

I agree, but at least the Addidas/Sky branding relates to the national team. When I first saw it, I thought Tinkoff were so dysfunctional he'd had to borrow one from Sky.

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

LaFlorecita said:
TMP402 said:
infeXio said:
TMP402 said:

EvCVo74.jpg

d9rQSwj.jpg

While incompetence from Tinkoff should never surprise me, that is truly mind-boggling. There is no designing to do. The British federation lays out the design in excruciating detail, and it's got to look exactly that way. Literally no other team has had trouble with that. They're really, really not going to be able to *** around with a few stripes like with the rest. It has to be red and blue stripes on a white jersey - just like the picture.

Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

Cannibal72 said:
LaFlorecita said:
TMP402 said:
infeXio said:
TMP402 said:

EvCVo74.jpg

d9rQSwj.jpg

While incompetence from Tinkoff should never surprise me, that is truly mind-boggling. There is no designing to do. The British federation lays out the design in excruciating detail, and it's got to look exactly that way. Literally no other team has had trouble with that. They're really, really not going to be able to **** around with a few stripes like with the rest. It has to be red and blue stripes on a white jersey - just like the picture.
Not even Movistar. They are able to conform with the BC rules/regs set in place for the national jersey that Dowsett wears in the ITT's.

classicomano said:
BigMac said:
classicomano said:
TMP402 said:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Coyzu5rWIAAf_uW.jpg
Simple, classy, stylish. Love it.

Can't we agree? I think that's awful! :lol:
Theres something seriously wrong with one of us then.

I think it's okay, but it feels a bit early 2000s. In fact here's the 2004 Olympic kit: http://res.cloudinary.com/corporate-olympics-com-au/image/upload/fl_keep_iptc,c_fit,w_460/52568528_23D30510-883E-11E5-A660005056A37760.jpg

Green and gold aren't great colours to do stuff with, though. I would consider emphasising the green more than the gold. Something like the Orica Bike Exchange kit with green in place of the blue would be the least offensive to my eyes.

TRENDING THREADS