• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2017 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Trek have been posting sneak peeks of the new jersey on their social media accounts :)o) and it appears red will feature more prominently - possibly taking the place of the white in last year's kit. Of course I always welcome more color in kits but ironically I feel it might make the kit stand out even less :eek:

5d5258b0f916b14ca408381d3b8a1ac514810cb8.jpg

Re:

Alexandre B. said:
Nice and neat. As far as I can see, that is pink to my eyes. Wish it was orange like the previous years.

LaFlorecita said:
Trek have been posting sneak peeks of the new jersey on their social media accounts :)o) and it appears red will feature more prominently - possibly taking the place of the white in last year's kit. Of course I always welcome more color in kits but ironically I feel it might make the kit stand out even less :eek:
Good that they are finally (possibly) getting rid of that white. I didn't like it from the start, and I prefered for some reason full black to that.

TRENDING THREADS