• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2017 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I like the Breton-inspired idea to the Sky jersey, but as a design, it's a bit weak. For Castelli, everyone's of course talking about the stripes good and bad, so job done. A generic design would also be liked and hated, so might as well be liked and hated and have a reason for why the design exists than nothing at all I guess.

cwbtsjdxcaagw_s_670.jpg

Too much black in the back for my taste.

I think the thing we all want to know about the new Movistar jersey is simple:

How bad is the new Spanish national champion's kit going to be? Place your bets now, the choices are:
- Underwhelming?
- Chronic?
- Awful?
- The absolute drizzling excreta?
- The absolute dirt worst?

Re:

Libertine Seguros said:

How bad is the new Spanish national champion's kit going to be? Place your bets now, the choices are:
- Underwhelming?
- Chronic?
- Awful?
I heard they tried to make pictures but all they see is a blur because the ugliness is changing the way photons interact

Re:

Libertine Seguros said:

- Underwhelming?
- Chronic?
- Awful?

My vote goes to 'unprecedented levels of explosive bum gravy'.

Re: Re:

StryderHells said:
42x16ss said:
Alexandre B. said:
cwbtsjdxcaagw_s_670.jpg

Too much black in the back for my taste.
Disappointing. I was hoping there would be more reference to the previous Drapac kit. The 2015/16 kits looked superb IMO.

I wonder if the Pat's Veg devo squad gets more Drapac red, totally agree that this seasons Drapac kit was top shelf
I hope so. With the Cannondale jersey, they could at least replace a couple of the Cannondale logos with the Drapac logo instead of just the stupid red lettering.