• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2020 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I usually find the main purpose of the pre-TDU criterium (other than giving Aussies a chance to get excited about Caleb Ewan) is to review the new kits in a race situation.

NTT not unlike Movistar, but there seems to be a clearer contrast in shade between Movistar and Astana.
IsraelSUN and DeceuninckQS not easy to pick out.
Lotto Soudal kit pure black in a sprint, threw me for a moment.
Trek looks like any number of national champions' jerseys, as does UAE.

When hunched over the bike the DQ kit looks like a white leaders jersey with team shorts.
CCC should do orange shorts and Astana cyan as there is way too many blue or black butts in the behind peleton cam shots

87480503_2996304090421962_5236997217654407168_n.jpg

Did Sunweb just put out a new outfit? Is this just an alternative on the old kit, or will this replace it?

EDIT: i guess they swapped. https://www.wielerflits.be/nieuws/team-sunweb-stapt-over-op-wit-zwarte-outfits/

104287457_10219989028430251_4823053114727053170_n.jpg
PR departments really do spout the most ridiculous nonsense. Whoever thought that this team wasting money of reverting to its previous colour scheme will "create new opportunities" and "positive energy" for "people all over the world" to show "resilience, innovation and co-operation" after the pandemic should have their genitalia dipped in honey and then be tied outside a bear cave.

PR departments really do spout the most ridiculous nonsense. Whoever thought that this team wasting money of reverting to its previous colour scheme will "create new opportunities" and "positive energy" for "people all over the world" to show "resilience, innovation and co-operation" after the pandemic should have their genitalia dipped in honey and then be tied outside a bear cave.

I suppose they had some left-over sentences just like they had some left-over fabric shreds. They used both.

Reactions: 42x16ss

TRENDING THREADS