• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders New Jerseys - 2021 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think, I've seen the Jumbo, INEOS and Movistar/DSM jerseys somewhere before

1OCa0XO.png

Last edited:
The Mitchelton-Scott jersey wasn't exactly a masterpiece, but definitely better than this total pseudo corporate garbage.
Ugly as f...ck.
I don't think it's that ugly, but to me it looks like something I would expect to see a women's cycling club in. If I saw a peloton of 20ish female amateur cyclists dressed like this on a sunday morning I wouldn't think anything of it. Perhaps it's the pastel-colour scheme together with the black and white.

I don't think it's that ugly, but to me it looks like something I would expect to see a women's cycling club in. If I saw a peloton of 20ish female amateur cyclists dressed like this on a sunday morning I wouldn't think anything of it. Perhaps it's the pastel-colour scheme together with the black and white.

GenericBoonenFan, you have an interesting way of determining the aesthetic value of a race jersey. What if the "peloton of 20ish female cyclists" were pros rather than amateurs? Would that increase or decrease your view of the jersey's aesthetic value?
I'm confused.
For what it's worth, I think the kit is a huge step up from the dull as dishwater Michelton-Scott abominations. I don't know about you, but when I think of Australia I think of colour and sparkles and sunshine. Waking up to a dreary black and yellow jersey would automatically decrease my watts per kilo output before jumping on the bike. No wonder why the MS crew didn't win more races. They were depressed before the race began.
I give the new kit a high five.

TRENDING THREADS