• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2023 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I like the standard jersey its even more fruit salad than last year, and navy shorts I think matches well, but I dont like the national champ details on the arms they just feel in the wrong place, I think they should be on cuff of the sleeve, and wider.

oh and the video is too filtered to judge the colours properly

An improvement, I think.
T7d4FQtPLH9ZmyvZqM7MWB-1200-80.jpg.webp
Fly like an eagle... Into the future.

I like that one—would make a great t-shirt. What are the crossed axes about ?
Well the name Axeon is a portmanteau of Axel (Merckx) and Neon (a company whose website gives absolutely no clue about what they actually do), so the axe presents itself fairly locically as a logo. Which they pair with a hashtag #proveit which is used by so many other people, evidently unaware of HBA that it is of no value at all.

But that is the kit this year which, devoid of logos etc, I would buy for myself.

Have Ag2R Citroen and Arkea simply not come to my attention, or are we still awaiting their kit announcements? Same as before?

Well the name Axeon is a portmanteau of Axel (Merckx) and Neon (a company whose website gives absolutely no clue about what they actually do), so the axe presents itself fairly locically as a logo. Which they pair with a hashtag #proveit which is used by so many other people, evidently unaware of HBA that it is of no value at all.

But that is the kit this year which, devoid of logos etc, I would buy for myself.

Have Ag2R Citroen and Arkea simply not come to my attention, or are we still awaiting their kit announcements? Same as before?

I believe AG2R willl be using the same one, but Arkea has announced a new and redder kit with a dash of Bianchi celeste thrown in for good measure.

FliWK6sXgAI0ilS

Reactions: Armchair cyclist

I think Neon is a Venture Capital firm who invests in the early stages of development of up-and-coming projects, who are owned by Neil Hutchinson, who seems to be an enthusiast cycling fan and recreational rider.

Reactions: Sciatic

TRENDING THREADS