• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

O Gran Camiño 2024, Spain, February 22-25

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jonas must have been reading this forum where Remco and Pog gets so much love and admiration for attacking from afar

But i guess the majority on here dont care about Jonas

To be honest everyone here said the same about Pogacar until he started losing a few races.

He just attacks and it's over atm, too strong, not much jeopardy, might be worth showing a bit of vulnerability once in a while for PR purposes, fake a crisis or something, a false-flag bonk.

Jonas must have been reading this forum where Remco and Pog gets so much love and admiration for attacking from afar

But i guess the majority on here dont care about Jonas
I dont think he gives flying duck, it's mostly sad souls like you, that constantly wanna focus on likeability tarnished with favoritism because he beat somebody you favored at a certain point.
Its sports.. let context and performance set the norm..and he certainly manage that.