• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

O Gran Camiño 2024, Spain, February 22-25

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I dont think he gives flying duck, it's mostly sad souls like you, that constantly wanna focus on likeability tarnished with favoritism because he beat somebody you favored at a certain point.
Its sports.. let context and performance set the norm..and he certainly manage that.

what a rude ignorant comment .....you dont know what I constantly focus on and Jonas didnt beat anyone i favoured at any point ...you missed the point of the whole comment I made ...which clearly points to his performances garnering no favouritism or likeability.....well done for being both rude and stupid,,,

Feb 21, 2024
Visit site
The commentator on Disney plus is terrible

Mentions no riders but when he does gets it all wrong

yesterday tuned in and he was eating ..it was a 2 hour race and he had to eat ?
hadnt a clue of where anyone was in the race
talks nonsense
Jez Cox. He's hands down the worst commentator I've ever had the displeasure of listening to, and ES has quite the stable of terrible commentators. His knowledge of the sport and ability to spot riders/actually pay attention to the race is so awful he makes Adam Blythe appear like an intellectual. Also yes he eats regularly on broadcasts, often in the finale of races.

Jez Cox. He's hands down the worst commentator I've ever had the displeasure of listening to, and ES has quite the stable of terrible commentators. His knowledge of the sport and ability to spot riders/actually pay attention to the race is so awful he makes Adam Blythe appear like an intellectual. Also yes he eats regularly on broadcasts, often in the finale of races.
Anyone who goes by the name Jez just oozes of douche.

Kelderman was first over the early climb, part of a small break. He's back again, now the break is:

35 Neilson Powless (EFE)
85 Eric Fagundez (BBH)
93 Asier Etxeberria (EUS)
135 Joaquim Silva (EFL)
136 Pedro Pinto (EFL)
162 Rafael Reis (SAT)

98 km to go, peloton at +2'45".

Reactions: Sandisfan
Bad weather, or did they just decide that there's no need to prolong the suffering of the other riders?
GHLoQAfXcAAwf7u