• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official thread - TdF Stage 6 Gérone - Barcelone (181.5 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

sportzchick said:
and your happy because :mad:

oh ****

when it rains it freeking pours :(

because i honestly beleive he had a happiness transplant when he was four and has his face surgically altered so that he cant smile..

two years in a row hes been the only one on the champs elysees who cycled past everyone, not waving and couldnt even raise a smile.. miserable sod.. :D

but he is the only one i really dont like.. and its not an aussie thing, we love stuey :D

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
He was miserable. What's worse than riding in second? Gotta be a bummer.

Lets see what happens this year when he rides in a lot further down.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
RigelKent said:
He was miserable. What's worse than riding in second? Gotta be a bummer.

Lets see what happens this year when he rides in a lot further down.
and who wouldnt be if your in lotto

he had to take on the might of Saxo and a couple other teams in the mountains after he had a nasty fall which even though it hurt him for the rest of the tour didnt complain and only missed the top step by 30 seconds

any other rider wouldnt come close

May 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

does anyone know, why Millar and Zabriskie of Garmin do have their computers (don't know if it's for the heart rate or something else) at their helmets?

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
HC-Winner said:
Hi guys,

does anyone know, why Millar and Zabriskie of Garmin do have their computers (don't know if it's for the heart rate or something else) at their helmets?

good pr for garmin? :)

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
sportzchick said:
and who wouldnt be if your in lotto

he had to take on the might of Saxo and a couple other teams in the mountains after he had a nasty fall which even though it hurt him for the rest of the tour didnt complain and only missed the top step by 30 seconds

any other rider wouldnt come close

sounds a little fanboyish and ignorant

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
a good team would be a help since nobody in the peloton likes to see him win

and that's not lotto's fault
they are professionals and should act as such

not get ****ty when someone doest want to kiss their backsides

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
i'm thinking freire.

any news on the form of kirchen?
if they make it hard enough this could be a finish for him.

Friere is a good bet, kirchen too (actually at the sportsbet tab they were the two favorites) a had a little flutter with boonen thus my prediction :p his odds were pretty damn good.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
sportzchick said:
lol

thats the pot calling the kettle black...I could say the same about the cadel hatred

i don't like they guy, it's true. But i don't make ridiculious claims like you did. Your love for the guy has you blindsided.

boy o boys a lot of aussies cry and whine about cadel. making him out to be some super cyclist.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
sportzchick said:
they are professionals and should act as such

not get ****ty when someone doest want to kiss their backsides

the point is he is always kisssing someones backside because he never rides in front.
that's why nobody likes him. well, that and his personality.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
i don't like they guy, it's true. But i don't make ridiculious claims like you did. Your love for the guy has you blindsided.

boy o boys a lot of aussies cry and whine about cadel. making him out to be some super cyclist.
your hatered is astounding

we make him seem a supercyclist as much as your making him out to be anti-christ