• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Okay, let's give him that thread: Colbrelli, you deserve it

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He stayed at Bardiani waaay to long. He only raced his first RVV and E3 on 2017, 2 months before turning 27, an finished top 10 in both of them (while riding the RVV with a broken big toe after crashing into a car during a recon ride).
Him and Pozzo.

Of course I don't say Colbrelli is clean, but he has been stronger throughout his career than a lot of current accusers seem to realise. Of course he won Brabanste pijl on his debut WT season as well

Colbrelli the bull has woken from his nap by a bee sting.
156a6ca952b24d8ee4d255c91de9cb68--the-story-of-ferdinand-bee-sting.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
What a legendary ride we saw yesterday. I am happy that a rider so passionate about the sport won such a great addition of Roubaix.

For me the racing itself was not quite as special as 2016, but this will always be a historic addition with the October spot, the weather and the wait post covid. Sonny made history.

He didn't even get on the front page of L'Equipe this morning (not even a small mention). No, it was all Bernard Tapie.

And even if that could be viewed as understandable by some, it's worth noting L'Equipe (i.e. owned by Amaury Sport Organization aka the company which also organizes the Tour & races like Paris-Roubaix) has been inexplicably transformed into the premier PSG football fansite & cycling has taking a total nosedive in terms of coverage.

• Sad
He didn't even get on the front page of L'Equipe this morning (not even a small mention). No, it was all Bernard Tapie.

And even if that could be viewed as understandable by some, it's worth noting L'Equipe (i.e. owned by Amaury Sport Organization aka the company which also organizes the Tour & races like Paris-Roubaix) has been inexplicably transformed into the premier PSG football fansite & cycling has taking a total nosedive in terms of coverage.

In Germany we don't even have a sports magazine / newspaper apart from a) the Kicker (guess what 90% of their reports are about), b) the SportBild (a yellow-press magazine with mostly photos, concentrating on football and motor sports), and c) some very small niche products for several sports.
There is the internet with a few more websites.
That being said the reports about this year's P-R in daily newspapers and the Kicker are rather big and extremely positive!

In Germany we don't even have a sports magazine / newspaper apart from a) the Kicker (guess what 90% of their reports are about), b) the SportBild (a yellow-press magazine with mostly photos, concentrating on football and motor sports), and c) some very small niche products for several sports.
There is the internet with a few more websites.
That being said the reports about this year's P-R in daily newspapers and the Kicker are rather big and extremely positive!

I honestly thought Kicker was a football only magazine.

• Wow