• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice 2021, March 7 - March 14

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well, as said, Bissegger is a big favourite for this one, and did you see what an animal he is? He looks like 110 kg, not all bikes are built for such a power that this man is putting down. Little bit heartbreaking day for Cavagna I would say, but his wins in time trials are coming, somewhere. And as I expected, Roglič will be the man from GC very close to the win. I am very proud racing with him 2 years ago in Slovenian's Nationals, as you can see on my profile picture, Roglič-Mezgec-Me. Tomorrow hopefully stage win for Primož, his old school uphill sprint where no one on the world can match him. Well, maybe Pogačar.. :smile::smile::smile:

TRENDING THREADS