• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Roubaix 2021 (03.10)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Like with the women, it could be tactically a dull race with a decisive move from relatively far out. So chances are big it won’t be better than 2016, tactically.
But the mudfest will be worth watching. Like yesterday, mons en pevele and Camphin en pevele will be tricky, but there are secteurs earlier in the race that we haven’t seen yet, and could be muddy as well.

I only hope, when there are crashes, that they aren’t serious. It’s actually hard to think about it that the chances are big one of the starters will crash and break something today. In any other sport, most wouldn’t be willing to take that risk.

I initially read this as "secateurs" and thought seriously, as if the rain and mud wasn't enough, they have to dodge having their legs cut off. :D

Hmm, chances are this will be stupidly epic. Or epicly stupid.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Krzysztof_O
This is going to be fantastic and almost impossible to predict the outcome:cool:

* Wout van Aert, Asgreen, mvdp

**** Nils Politt (I would love for him to win and he have a fair shot at this) , Stuyven, Mads Pedersen, Stybar, Senechal

*** Van Baarle, Valgren, Lampaert, Vanmarcke, Kung, Sagan, Kristoff, Trentin, Kwiatkowski, Campenaerts, Taco

If I can't have Nils Politt, I would prefer a Dane;)

• Love
Reactions: SarahtheDane
This is going to be fantastic and almost impossible to predict the outcome:cool:

* Wout van Aert, Asgreen, mvdp

**** Nils Politt (I would love for him to win and he have a fair shot at this) , Stuyven, Mads Pedersen, Stybar, Senechal

*** Van Baarle, Valgren, Lampaert, Vanmarcke, Kung, Sagan, Kristoff, Trentin, Kwiatkowski, Campenaerts, Taco

If I can't have Nils Politt, I would prefer a Dane;)

Dont know if I actually consider Asgreen as a top favorite, I would put him a tier below. He has only ridden it one time and was 50th, a week after he was second at Flanders.

Roubaix is a lot different.

I could be wrong...

Reactions: Martinstranger

TRENDING THREADS