• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Podcast Dead?

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Daniel Benson said:
Hey, we are taking a break from podding for a while, mainly so that we can focus on other areas such a video.

Cheers

Dan

That's a shame, but understandable i guess.

The video stuffs good though, keep up the good work, and thanks!

May 14, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response, Dan. Yes, indeed, it's a shame as we miss it, but the video features on the site are also more than welcome. Thanks for those additions, and I look forward to the podcasts again later this year then.

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Moore (@rbmoore73) tweeted this yesterday: "@MS_Roger the podcast is up in the air (rather than on air) at the moment. 11th hour discussions are ongoing. hope so!"

I hope the podcast comes back as well.

May 14, 2009
Visit site
bicycle_rack said:
Bummer he only did two, I liked the French guy.

Sorry I didn't post the following (didn't seem like many were interested in this post), but NYVelocity hosted a podcast most similar to last year with Moore, Friebos, and Anthony Tan after that first one/two on Moore's web site. The three did eight for NYV and they were pretty quality. If you go to velocitynation.com they're probably still up, titled "Tour de France Inside Podcast."