• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Poll: Froome's outcome in the 2020 TdF

Froome's outcome in the 2020 TdF

• Winner

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Top 5

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Super super domestique (similar to Bernal 2018)

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • Regular INEOS domestique

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Doesn't start the race

Votes: 33 28.0%

• Total voters
Super-domestique, unless he's back to 100 percent. EIther that or DNS. I don't see how he could beat out Bernal as team leader.

But tbh if he finishes with a few strong performances that would be a victory of sorts. I never subscribed to the trolls who said the severity of his crash was overestimated. The guy was out of competition for what, 9 months?

If he's back to nearly top form I could easily see him taking a stage win.

He needs some luck and a clear run to have a chance of being competitive and if he's not competitive he won't ride the Tour. What concerns me is coming back after a break, he's going to be (even) more crash-prone and any setback caused by a crash is probably going to be one too many

TRENDING THREADS