• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

PREDICTION 2018

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Tour prediction was a big failure again (at least on this thread)

21,5 points out of 558 possible ( 62 participants x 9 points available)

HUGO has "huge" 2 points lead but there are still 18 points available ( 9 Vuelta, 3 Lombardia, 3 WCRR, 3 WCITT )

I forgot I put predictions on here. I am straight getting destroyed.

Edit: I did some investigating and turns out I only predicted for Paris Roubaix, not that my other predictions would have helped on the other races. If I can still add, I would do

Vuelta: Valverde, Uran, Chaves
Worlds Road: Valverde, Chaves, Kreuziger
Worlds TT: Domoulin, G. Thomas, T. Martin
GDL: Kreuziger, Valverde, Chaves

Many thanks to SKSemtex for keeping on calculating this despite our general dismal performance, think we'd do better picking names out of a hat!
Can't believe I'm at same level as you, if only Roglic had held on to 3rd would even have been ahead, but sure everyone has plenty of 'if onlys'
Can't remember what original ones were but here's hoping these don't all abandon
1)Lopez
2)Simon Yates
3)Pinot

Re:

sprints n stones said:
Many thanks to SKSemtex for keeping on calculating this despite our general dismal performance, think we'd do better picking names out of a hat!
Can't believe I'm at same level as you, if only Roglic had held on to 3rd would even have been ahead, but sure everyone has plenty of 'if onlys'
Can't remember what original ones were but here's hoping these don't all abandon
1)Lopez
2)Simon Yates
3)Pinot

Maybe actually picking names out of hats would be work better than what we're doing collectively.

TRENDING THREADS