• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
@Tonton: Come back! Pinot hasn't been seen much recently, neither have you, but after calculating the whole evening I can now tell you that you are, indeed, on top of the game!

For everyone else, these are the standings as calculated after FW, LBL and the Giro. As always, please tell me if I made a mistake with your points. In case I didn't write you correctly: won't matter, because it's all done manually anyway ever since my tables won't open. I promise to write everyone correctly in the final standings and podium celebration!

Blanco​
6 ½​
Pinot's goat​
4 ½​
Koronin​
5​
PinotZakarin​
2 ½​
Cian​
8​
Jungle Cycle​
7 ½​
Boes​
6​
Finn84​
5​
Brumdog66​
7 ½​
rghysens​
6​
johnymax​
3 ½​
pink-jersey​
7​
Hugo Koblet​
5 ½​
topcat​
3​
triley36​
9​
BlueRoads​
9​
Eesliw​
8​
Bonimenier​
3​
greenedge​
4​
Tonton
11 ½
Pohja Konn​
7​
gerundium​
9​
Tinnekeisabella​
6​
Samu Cuenca​
2​
Ranagazoo​
8​
hayneplane​
4 ½​
Earns1985​
7​
Alien Performance​
4​
Kovo​
7 ½​
Krzysztof_O​
6​
barmaher​
9​
Gigs_98​
7​
Hihope​
4 ½​
tobydawq​
6 ½​
jpanula​
5​
Armchair cyclist​
6 ½​

If you remember FW brought half a point, LBL a full one for each correct prediction.
In the Giro you got 2 points if the exact position on the podium was correct and 1 if the guy was on the podium at all. So in case you predicted Bernal, Caruso, Yates, which nobody did, in the short and longterm prediction, you got 12 points. In reality the best there was barmaher with 8 points.
For FW and LBL some people got 3 points, for 1/2 + 1/2 + 1 + 1.
The biggest jump from the last time I updated anything was done by Tonton, gerundium and barmaher, who each gained 9 points since then.
Don't be sad if you haven't gained many points by now, because as you can see things can change quickly and there are still many points available from Tour, Olympics, Vuelta and Lombardia!
See you for the Tour!

• Love
Reactions: Kovo and Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS