• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Blanco13 ½
Pinot's goat12 ½
Koronin11
PinotZakarin12 ½
Cian16
Jungle Cycle11 ½
Boes8
Finn8413
Brumdog6611 ½
rghysens13
johnymax9 ½
pink-jersey11
Hugo Koblet11 ½
topcat10
triley3620
BlueRoads14
Eesliw12
Bonimenier9
greenedge10
Tonton17 ½
Pohja Konn15
gerundium15
Tinnekeisabella18
Samu Cuenca6
Ranagazoo14
hayneplane15 ½
Earns198515
Alien Performance16
Kovo21 ½
Krzysztof_O16
barmaher13
Gigs_9813
Hihope14 ½
tobydawq8 ½
jpanula7
Armchair cyclist13 ½

Feel free to put the table in the correct order, Samu, it's a fair punishment for you sucking here. :p:p

Kovo ruled this round with 5 points, Koronin and Tonton added 4 points to their score. All in all we didn't show the best of predicting abilities... after all 12 points would have been possible. But of course the Vuelta is always tough as you never know who's going to be there at the end of the GT season.

@Kovo in the lead with 21 and a half!
2nd is @triley36,
and still within decent reach is @Tinnekeisabella in third. It's going to be hard for everyone else to reach them, but think of your reputation and remember to give your best for the Worlds and Lombardia where a total of 6 points can still be gained!

Any complaints about my math skills can be made until October 10th...

Reactions: Kovo
By the way, the rules...
I think we still don't have a deal-breaker and it's always a bit unfair to introduce it in hindsight, so, if the points-situation after Paris-Roubaix is such that we might have a draw after Lombardia, I will ask who it does affect to name the Top10 of Lombardia. Points will be:
50 for winner
30 for second
20 for third
10 for 4th
5 for 5th
4 for 6th
3 for 7th
2 for 8th
1 for 9th
1/2 for 10th
That should decide it.

Everyone who is still in the mix for the win after P-R will be reminded per PM to post their top10. :) I hope I remember. If I don't post the reminder here after P-R I might have forgotten, would be awfully nice of another member to take over or remind me in that case.
Okay?

TRENDING THREADS