QS 2018

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You lot are such clowns. A legendary rider gets over an illness which has killed some careers and gets back to winning and it has to be doping.

Coming up: Fabio Jakobsen and Remco Evenepoel haven't done anything for a year. How are they form on back?

Clowns incapable of processing a thought without doping.

I am guessing Ellingworth is a clown as well for not offering a 'legendary rider who got over an illness which has killed some careers' more than a 1-year contract?

Or maybe he is a clown for offering this legendary rider a contract even when that legendary rider had mono?

Or maybe the likeliest explanation is that even people close to Cavendish knew that he was done and could not offer him more.

You lot are such clowns. A legendary rider gets over an illness which has killed some careers and gets back to winning and it has to be doping.

Coming up: Fabio Jakobsen and Remco Evenepoel haven't done anything for a year. How are they form on back?

Clowns incapable of processing a thought without doping.
So just being in the environment of Quickstep again made him so happy and confident that he's able to win races again a few months after he left Bahrain? For personal reasons I wish everybody who's dealing with mono the best. It can ** your life up.
But this is a very sudden turnaround, just when he joined an infamous team (and also here, I have become to like QS in a way because they do so many things right). And these weren't tactical wins. The lead-out was a catastrophe each time. He has a punch and strength again. Riders mysteriously start to lose their power when they leave QS, they mysteriously gain it when they join. This is a quite extreme example.
To think of doping in a sport with such a history, well, in sports in general, when a sudden, very surprising comeback at 35 with these circumstances, occurs, is not making somebody a clown. Less is it so when it happens after working with experienced doping doctors.

Show me the physiological reasons behind it and I'm more than willing to believe in other explanations, because I'd love it to be different.

(Jakobsen's and Evenepoel's cases are very different, I don't know what they are doing in your argumentation.)

Reactions: Ilmaestro99

ASK THE COMMUNITY