• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rate Paris-Roubaix 2016

What was your rating for Paris-Roubaix this year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 57 28.5%

Votes: 5 2.5%

Votes: 12 6.0%

Votes: 126 63.0%

• Total voters
Even the crashes came in the right form. It's not like Cancellara was in a prime position and crashed out, or his win was snatched away from him. It's not like Sky lost all their guys in the main group to snatch away their very well set up race. Crashes affected the race, as is the expectation, but they didn't ruin the race for anyone.

Re:

More Strides than Rides said:
Even the crashes came in the right form. It's not like Cancellara was in a prime position and crashed out, or his win was snatched away from him. It's not like Sky lost all their guys in the main group to snatch away their very well set up race. Crashes affected the race, as is the expectation, but they didn't ruin the race for anyone.

Well they kind of did for Rowe, who has been even stronger than Yogi. But as you said that's part of bike racing, you need luck.

Epic race, great winner. 10/10. We can't expect much more in this day and age.

Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
More Strides than Rides said:

Well they kind of did for Rowe, who has been even stronger than Yogi. But as you said that's part of bike racing, you need luck.

Epic race, great winner. 10/10. We can't expect much more in this day and age.

Rowe got back on though. You're right, he was very strong and affected certainly, but it wasn't one of those crashes that takes a rider from hero to zero.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I gave RVV an 8 IIRC, so than this has to be a 56 or something.

Nah but I think this and last year's GW are the only races I've seen live that are a 10 for me. :)