Riccardo Ricco - what does he do 2013?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
1,325
0
0
Vino attacks everyone said:
He will do a horner (just better) win a couple of giros in his early 40s
Jezz the ignorance is everywhere, in endurance sports you get better as the years pass, you may peak in late 20 or earlie 30 but you can hold it for very long, it seems that no one in this forum knows that :eek:
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
0
0
iZnoGouD said:
Jezz the ignorance is everywhere, in endurance sports you get better as the years pass, you may peak in late 20 or earlie 30 but you can hold it for very long, it seems that no one in this forum knows that :eek:
we all know that. only in the clinic they don;t know
 
Aug 16, 2011
10,821
0
0
iZnoGouD said:
Jezz the ignorance is everywhere, in endurance sports you get better as the years pass, you may peak in late 20 or earlie 30 but you can hold it for very long, it seems that no one in this forum knows that :eek:
50% of the posts in this thread are said in a sarcastic or joking manner I think.
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
0
0
movingtarget said:
He is probably getting someone else to write his biography.
which will make him a lot of money. he was the only really popular cyclist left in italy and he's a remarkable personality who has a lot to write. his twitter alone is priceless
 
Jun 4, 2011
405
0
0
he posted on facebook some days ago that he started to work as a trainer. Don't know if he was serious although.

By the way i think he made more than 2 milions, only in the first half of 2008 he probably made more than 1 million.
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
0
0
Escarabajo said:
That is gross, not net. That is a huge difference. He needs to work sooner than what he thinks, trust me.
italians only get paid in net, especially sportsmen :eek:
 
Escarabajo said:
That is gross, not net. That is a huge difference. He needs to work sooner than what he thinks, trust me.
What RHRH19861986 wrote is probably a rather low estimate of his earnings though, so it should work out.

Still, however much he earned in his career, he will surely blow it all quickly, I have no doubt about that. And I'm quite a fan of his as a cyclist despite everything.
 
The Hitch said:
2 mil may be enough for a few years, but sooner or later he'll need to fins something.
It's more than enough in Italy.
Plenty of people will never earn that kind of money throughout their careers.

That is if he invested it wisely, which seems to be the case.
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
0
0
he had more fans than enemies despite his character. that says more than enough about how colorful and joyful he was. he spoke out his mind, he sent plants to riders like pozzato with a card saying "these plants are grown stuck into the ground like you have grown stuck in the peloton, cowards like you don't belong in a peloton" and he was completely right. ricco >>>> pozzato x10

_O_
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
he had more fans than enemies despite his character. that says more than enough about how colorful and joyful he was. he spoke out his mind, he sent plants to riders like pozzato with a card saying "these plants are grown stuck into the ground like you have grown stuck in the peloton, cowards like you don't belong in a peloton" and he was completely right. ricco >>>> pozzato x10

_O_
Ok he gets points for creativity.
 
Jan 14, 2011
504
0
0
what Ricco does

I don't care what he does in 2013 or forever. As log as he just goes away. PLUS, there are plenty of other Fing good cyclists who are not Aholes. Wy not follow them?
 
rickshaw said:
I don't care what he does in 2013 or forever. As log as he just goes away. PLUS, there are plenty of other Fing good cyclists who are not Aholes. Wy not follow them?
Most of us do i think. If we look away from Nibali and AC, there is not many riders out here that is as aggressive as Ricco and almost as good as him :eek:
 
movingtarget said:
Yes a devout cheat, very lovable.
If you are going to keep labeling riders you don't like as "cheats" in the prr section, could you please stop claiming that you are too high and mighty for the clinic and that you are above doping discussions. It seems nothing more that a cowardly way of saying that you want to be able to use doping to attack anyone you don't like, but you don't want anyone to be allowed to rebutt or respond.

you were warned by a mod yesterday to take it to the clinic anyway.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY