• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Riccardo Ricco - what does he do 2013?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Vino attacks everyone said:
He will do a horner (just better) win a couple of giros in his early 40s

Jezz the ignorance is everywhere, in endurance sports you get better as the years pass, you may peak in late 20 or earlie 30 but you can hold it for very long, it seems that no one in this forum knows that :eek:

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
iZnoGouD said:
Jezz the ignorance is everywhere, in endurance sports you get better as the years pass, you may peak in late 20 or earlie 30 but you can hold it for very long, it seems that no one in this forum knows that :eek:

we all know that. only in the clinic they don;t know

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
iZnoGouD said:

50% of the posts in this thread are said in a sarcastic or joking manner I think.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
movingtarget said:
He is probably getting someone else to write his biography.

which will make him a lot of money. he was the only really popular cyclist left in italy and he's a remarkable personality who has a lot to write. his twitter alone is priceless

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
he posted on facebook some days ago that he started to work as a trainer. Don't know if he was serious although.

By the way i think he made more than 2 milions, only in the first half of 2008 he probably made more than 1 million.

Escarabajo said:
That is gross, not net. That is a huge difference. He needs to work sooner than what he thinks, trust me.

What RHRH19861986 wrote is probably a rather low estimate of his earnings though, so it should work out.

Still, however much he earned in his career, he will surely blow it all quickly, I have no doubt about that. And I'm quite a fan of his as a cyclist despite everything.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
he had more fans than enemies despite his character. that says more than enough about how colorful and joyful he was. he spoke out his mind, he sent plants to riders like pozzato with a card saying "these plants are grown stuck into the ground like you have grown stuck in the peloton, cowards like you don't belong in a peloton" and he was completely right. ricco >>>> pozzato x10

_O_

Ryo Hazuki said:
he had more fans than enemies despite his character. that says more than enough about how colorful and joyful he was. he spoke out his mind, he sent plants to riders like pozzato with a card saying "these plants are grown stuck into the ground like you have grown stuck in the peloton, cowards like you don't belong in a peloton" and he was completely right. ricco >>>> pozzato x10

_O_

Ok he gets points for creativity.

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
what Ricco does

I don't care what he does in 2013 or forever. As log as he just goes away. PLUS, there are plenty of other Fing good cyclists who are not Aholes. Wy not follow them?

Saw this photo on his Twitter last month. Isn't that Cipollini's women's team jersey?
BHpKlE6CEAEH5cx.jpg

movingtarget said:
Yes a devout cheat, very lovable.

If you are going to keep labeling riders you don't like as "cheats" in the prr section, could you please stop claiming that you are too high and mighty for the clinic and that you are above doping discussions. It seems nothing more that a cowardly way of saying that you want to be able to use doping to attack anyone you don't like, but you don't want anyone to be allowed to rebutt or respond.

you were warned by a mod yesterday to take it to the clinic anyway.

TRENDING THREADS