• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Riccardo Ricco - what does he do 2013?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
thehog said:
Is he allowed to ride Gran Fondos? Or is he banned from those as well?

Most Granfondo events are under FCI's flag so I highly doubt he would be welcomed, althought even in that area there are some fine dodgy teams.

spalco said:
Doubt it, it's probably just Cipollini being a nice guy and helping out a friend.

I opt for Giordana/DMT (the company behind the whole Cipollini's brand) just trying to get a few pubblicity for free.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
Is he allowed to ride Gran Fondos? Or is he banned from those as well?

if you are banned from uci evens then you are also banned from grand fondo events. the grand fondo's have been on a rampage past years to get it's races clean.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
RHRH19861986 said:
Riccardo Ricco finished his career, as everyone knows.

What does he do now, after his career? He spoke about working in a bar, can this be confirmed?

He rode the past three weeks in France. Won two stages and some jersey:p

Cool! Icecream! Just love the smile.
riccardoricc-ky5c-u32001321940078zyd-656x492corriere-web-sezioni_MASTER.jpg

«Today if a child tells me that my ice cream is good, I am a satisfied man and in the evening I can go home peacefully without having to look over my shoulder ».

https://www.corriere.it/sport/20_ag...ta-fac64d40-d684-11ea-b09b-c444f41468ab.shtml (in italiano)

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS