• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Route du Sud 2014

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
murali said:
another weak team from sky?

Edvald Boasson Hagen, Ian Boswell, Dario Cataldo, Nathan Earle, Josh Edmondson, Bernhard Eisel, Kanstantsin Siutsou, Chris Sutton

Looks like a decent team to me.

Ticker: http://direct.directvelo.com/live-course/2023/route-du-sud-etape-1-2-1.html

live_sud_2.png

64km to go, gap 3:30 or so

Domont (AG2R La Mondiale), Jarrier (Bretagne-Séché Environnement), Paillot (La Pomme Marseille) et Molina (Caja Rural).

Top 10:

1-Herrada (Movistar)
2-Valverde (Movistar)
3-Bouhanni (FDJ.fr)
4-Roche (Tinkoff-Saxo)
5-Hardy (Cofidis)
6-Rogers (Tinloff-Saxo)
7-Di Gregorio (Team La Pomme-Marseille 13)
8-Boswell (Team SKY)
9-Mc Carty (Tinkoff-Saxo)
10-Rossetto (BigMat-Auber 93)

Ridiculous performance by Bouhanni, he's certainly motivated for TDF...

"Anything Arnaud can do, I can do better."
[Madiot] : "No you can't."
[Nacer] : "Yes I can."
[Madiot] : "No you can't."
[Nacer] : "Yes I can."
[Madiot] : "No you can't!"
[Nacer] : "Yes I can! Yes I can! Yes I can!"
[Madiot slaps Nacer and stalks off stage left.]

Breakaway: Nacer Bouhanni, Mickaël Delage (FDJ.fr), Jérôme Cousin (Europcar), Alexis Vuillermoz (AG2R La Mondiale), Pierre-Luc Périchon (Bretagne-Séché), Nathan Earle (Sky), Carlos Quintero (Colombia) Flavien Dassonville (BigMat Auber 93), Egoitz Garcia (Cofidis)

Almost at the top of Tourmalet. Bouhanni going for the GC win? He's the virtual leader now at least...

TRENDING THREADS