• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 3, 2010
Visit site
samurai3

Remember, most great cyclists are Bi-Polar (&masochists). One day they're great, other days dismal.(Still others claim that's because some days they've gotten pinched', other days they haven't). Only the greatests can be in front day in/DayOut. Despite the fact they've been framed, set up. (5 pics of salbutamol?!) What a joke

090-PIC197065711.jpg

i hope to not see again a tourmalet 2010.rujano said in an interview that contador is a gran amigo or something.

lol at kreuziger behind...."shiit.i'm screwed."

Ryo Hazuki said:
androni want to win giro, nothing else. savio has podiumed and won stages many times. but never won the giro. same for rujano has has already done everything in giro except winning.

I think there desire to win, will be very beneficial to AC. Rujano is going to have to leap frog a lot of people and when he goes, he will draw the fire of those folks. AC just has to sit back and grab their wheels when they go and if they can't, we know he can close down the gap to Rujano himself and they can work together to put time into the rest of the group.

If I am AC, at no time would I or any of my teammates respond to any attacks from the Androids.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
To be honest I'm just glad Rujano is at this Giro (if he is as aggressive this weekend as he "should" be), cos Scarponi, Nibali, Kreuziger etc. are already riding for 2nd.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
090-PIC197065711.jpg

i hope to not see again a tourmalet 2010.rujano said in an interview that contador is a gran amigo or something.

lol at kreuziger behind...."shiit.i'm screwed."

lol don't worrie man. in south america they may shake hands but in race try to kill each other

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
don't worrie. I'm gone this weekend and next week also

Damn it, that's bad. I'm going to miss seeing your reactions regardless the outcome of the race. Both scenarios would have been very funny.

Also on a personal note: I feel sorry you can't witness the race.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
man it sucks so hard I've never been more excited about cycling as now. and then I have big party saturday/sunday and next week I'm in istanbul although I will be watching on stream in istanbul I hope and I will try to record stages of saturday and sunday and watch them back before flying away. I will also put my phone off because of all the messages I received after etna I don't want anything to spoil :p

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
exatctly man. check his face. since 2009 he's a man on a mission. winning the giro he said it in numerous interviews after winning vuelta colombia 2009 and he's a changed man mentality wise and will be interesting to see where this can end.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Would be cool to see them destroy the race together though. I don't think he can beat the Contador, but you don't need to be able to beat Contador to be able to win GTs.

El Pistolero said:
Would be cool to see them destroy the race together though. I don't think he can beat the Contador, but you don't need to be able to beat Contador to be able to win GTs.
Yeah I think Contador is in his own league. But if anyone can come close to him in the mountains in this Giro it's Rujano.

Don't know why people expected Nibali or Kreuziger to close the gap, they are not even close