• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 3, 2010
Visit site
samurai3

Giro: Rujano-Prince Alberto-THE REST. Yesterday I claimed there was an strategic agreement between Savio and the scandinavians. Remember, I've seen the Empire of the Rising Sun, and beyond. DDP

May 18, 2011
Visit site
will10 said:
I'm already looking forward to the Contador-less 2012 Giro with Rujano starting as a genuine favourite.
Only downpoint on that is that AZ then basicly gets to decide the winner by choosing for more or less TT km..

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Papo Hunter*****

By the way, Rujano ain't 'Columbian', but from Venezuela. That's why Lt. Colonel is a hidden partner in Androni GD. (ShutUpSport, for Euros and UKs, all latinos are the same SH...)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
rujano is good itt guy, won't lose much, especially not to italians

In the mountain TT he won't lose much if any, but in the last one I do see him lose precious time(considering he's still way back in the GC right now), especially on Contador/Menchov and perhaps Nibali.

what a champ what a champ

rujano said on rai that he even wasn't at his best because it was very cold,and he didn't like it at all.he wants to win two more stages and the podium for sure.

also alberto said when he was asked if he let rujanito win-"no,he was the strongest".of course that wasn't the case but that's a gentleman's act and answer.

crostis-zoncolan,the carnage is coming!!!

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
rujano said he suffered hard from cold and rain. you could see how easily he closed gap to contador then it started to rain. let's hope for dry conditions tomorrow. it will be a slaughter

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
WindLessBreeze said:
Giro: Rujano-Prince Alberto-THE REST. Yesterday I claimed there was an strategic agreement between Savio and the scandinaviansP

You dont know Savio at all... He works only for himself and his team....;)

13-320-PIC197627542-640.jpg

Rujanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Tomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Grande! Grande Rujano!!!!
Chapeau!!!!!

Ryo!!!!! *BIG HUGS* :cool: