• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 47 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Rujano: "I'm ready to fight for the 2015 Vuelta al Tachira"

timthumb.php

http://comunicacioncontinua.com/rujano-¨estoy-preparado-para-pelear-por-la-vuelta-al-tachira-2015/

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
he seem very strong so far. also in yesterdays mountainstage he finished 3rd in the sprint behind winner galviz. he seem very awake and also tachira finally seems a clean(er) race this year

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
look at those veins popping! epic win by rujanito. he seems to be in superb shape

just hope someone get him in the giro or vuelta. it must happen

100 % true.

He shortens the time span of uncompetitiveness. 2005 super Rujano...then 6 years until 2011...and now it's only 4 years :eek: ...2015...he is getting better.

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
it would be cool if he actually returns to savio lol

anything but just be back in giro d'italia plz

2005 colle delle finestre
2011 colle delle finestre
2015 damn he MUST attack again on this climb

I didn't see that before. It must be the Colle delle Finestre. As soon as they present the route and it features the Finestre , Rujano transforms himself.

jens_attacks said:
rujanito wins again

cristo redentor, 4000 meters. crazy!

glWQ1LQ.jpg

S0Yj16A.jpg

ZbjzjVT.jpg

There is an absolutely beautiful jazz composition by Donald Byrd by the same name. Kind of accurately depicts the slow slog of suffering that is climbing mountains on a bike, although I'm certain that wasn't the motivation behind the song's creation.

Ryo Hazuki said:
will be interesting what will happen as venezuelan fed have contract with savio that he must sign numbers 1 and 2 of vuelta tachira :eek:

But Savio has critizied Rujano before and said in the begining of 2012. I wanna see that small dude climb as a rocket in the giro as much as anyone else. But it's not happening!

Gianni Savio said:
“Thankfully, his contract with us ends at the conclusion of the season,” Savio said. “I was the one who brought him to Europe and nursed him through the 2005 Giro, when he was third. After all of his problems, no one wanted to touch him. And then I gave him a second chance last season. After this, there will be no more chances. We are finished with him.”

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
if the venezuelan fed stop sponsoring savio the team will fold immediately. so we will see what power savio holds. not that I think rujano even wants to ride there. he may try another team

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
it would be cool if he actually returns to savio lol

anything but just be back in giro d'italia plz

2005 colle delle finestre
2011 colle delle finestre
2015 damn he MUST attack again on this climb

Rujano and Tvetcov in one team would be awesome. :cool:

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
This has to happen!

It would be so good for this forum if Rujano signs with Savio again. "Savio believes Rujano can win the Giro" has to be one of the more famous threads from recent times on this forum. If Rujano rides this Giro, this Giro might become almost as famous as the Tour de Suisse that Leipheimer won. :eek:

TRENDING THREADS