• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Settimana Internazionale Coppi e Bartali (2.1) 20th - 24th March

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
the asian said:
Congrats to Ulissi on a fine victory. It's a pity Scarponi looks to be in good form too. Still he will have a free role, so good chance of a top 20.

Meh, it's the ARdennes he's peaking for and he should lead Lampre there. He's not a GC leader at all yet.

However he could get a stage win + plus maybe Pink for few days.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
the asian said:
The Ardennes suits him well but Cunego will be the main man for Lampre there.

Co - leading the two will.

Cunego is anyway not strong enough to win any of them, Ulissi is a better option for me.

Gloin22 said:
Co - leading the two will.

Cunego is anyway not strong enough to win any of them, Ulissi is a better option for me.

Speaking of LBL, he could try and go solo...it seems like he can handle pretty well solo attacks.
Regarding the other Classics, Cunego is still a safer bet to me.

Anyway right now Scarponi owns both of them so...

Pippo_San said:
Speaking of LBL, he could try and go solo...it seems like he can handle pretty well solo attacks.
Regarding the other Classics, Cunego is still a safer bet to me.

Anyway right now Scarponi owns both of them so...

Lampre doesn't need to control the race anyway so everybody should race for himself.

I'm also convinced Damiano is still a safer option for races like FW and AGR. He looked excellent two days ago and probably still building up.