• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sign here if you think Henao is a future star on the european scene.

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He is doing very well already, today he was very strong and rode fully in service of Swift

“Luckily I had Sergio with me. He produced an unbelievable ride, especially after being out for the best part of a year through injury. I had to keep telling him to slow down because I was on my limit, and once I’d recovered we went again"

Starting to have some hope for the Ardenne classics, although that might be a bit too much to ask

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
Re: Sign here if you think Henao is a future star on the eur

Considering the kind of injury he's got I think Sergio is already far ahead the recovery schedule by seeing his performance yesterday.
I hope he doesn't exagerate and get injured again (very easy to happen).

Nice little dig today in Vuelta al Pais Vasco,looks like he's in decent form.
4j9e83.jpg

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com

Yesterday during the stage when he attacked I was like "he looks like Henao" but wasn't 100% sure cause he looks much much leaner than usual, just look at his face.