• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sign here if you think Henao is a future star on the european scene.

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Sign here if you think Henao is a future star on the eur

Race leader now,impressive attack today.Looking strong,he's really back :cool:

347wx0z.jpg

20pvqj8.jpg

Great job today but tomorrow imo it will be very hard to defend his jersey,he's not really that great at ITT.It doesn't matter anymore,he rode an amazing race,great comeback :)

2mpkl5w.jpg

DBotero said:
Great job today but tomorrow imo it will be very hard to defend his jersey,he's not really that great at ITT.It doesn't matter anymore,he rode an amazing race,great comeback :)

2mpkl5w.jpg

Hmm...I dont know...he might be able to pull it off, it is a hilly, short TT...I hope he does!

Re: Re:

Escarabajo said:
TMP402 said:
Pretty harsh that Henao led the race for most of it without winning a stage. Doesn't quite represent the glory on his palmares that he probably deserves for this performance.
Don't care if he does not win the stage as long as he wins the overall.

I agree - and want him to win the overall - but on the same TT two years ago Quintana beat him by 40 seconds, so I think the odds are against him - which is why I am saying it would be harsh if he loses the overall that he would have nothing to reflect that he wore yellow for most of the race and arguably made the winning move on two stages.

TMP402 said:
Escarabajo said:
TMP402 said:
Pretty harsh that Henao led the race for most of it without winning a stage. Doesn't quite represent the glory on his palmares that he probably deserves for this performance.

I agree - and want him to win the overall - but on the same TT two years ago Quintana beat him by 40 seconds, so I think the odds are against him - which is why I am saying it would be harsh if he loses the overall that he would have nothing to reflect that he wore yellow for most of the race and arguably made the winning move on two stages.

Uh, it's not at all the same ITT? :confused:

Hugo Koblet said:
TMP402 said:
Escarabajo said:
TMP402 said:

Uh, it's not at all the same ITT? :confused:

Yeah I looked it up after I wrote that. :(

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

CONGRATS!!!
Thats how the proper comeback should look like :) (ok winning would be better)

Cant wait for Ardennes.

Re:

AlexNYC said:
If he's going to Cali, I really hope it is as Sky's main GC guy; otherwise, what a waste.

Can't see who else it would be - Porte and Konig are doing the Giro at the same time as California is held, Froome won't deviate from his planned schedule of Tour preparations, leaving maybe Roche and ...Kennaugh?