• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sock Puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
A lot off accusations have been thrown around in the clinic regarding whom on this forum is a sock puppet for another user. BPC is accused of being someone called Arbiter, I am accused of being BPC and Full *** seems to be a very thin disguise.

Who is Whom? I am called Lance, hence the user name (not that Lance) and I'm Australian. But yes I am a fan of Lance and all the great things he has done for the sport of cycling.

WonderLance said:
A lot off accusations have been thrown around in the clinic regarding whom on this forum is a sock puppet for another user. BPC is accused of being someone called Arbiter, I am accused of being BPC and Full *** seems to be a very thin disguise.

Who is Whom? I am called Lance, hence the user name (not that Lance) and I'm Australian. But yes I am a fan of Lance and all the great things he has done for the sport of cycling.

Does this thread have a point? Or is it just killing space on the internet?

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:

Strange how BPC is always offline when you are online. Hmmmm....

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Fascinating thread.

I, myself, am a jaded ex cyclist who never cut it and pro level and I spend my twilight years redeeming my ego by hating on true heroes like Lance Armstrong.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
badboyberty said:
Notice how the sockpuppets (BPC/Blunderlance) don't have avatars? Does this say something about their lack of identity or just a lack of respect for forum etiquette?

Sorry for breaking etiquette. I just had to wait and find an avatar that fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.