• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stage 19: Bassano Del Grappa - Cima Grappa 26.8 km MTT

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
If this tennis coverage doesn't finish soon, I'm going to leave this off and watch it in the evening on Sky without knowing who's won.

We've missed a huge chunk of the coverage now.

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
finaldn have many riders, of which one was a very godo timetrialist called matti helminen (caught on doping) and in scandinivian countries, especially sweden there is only 1 discipline of cycling and that is timetrialing. in finland this si simialr so they ahve good timetrialists but usually nothing else (same for sweden)

I would say this is not true. Where are the other good time trialists?

I have the impression that the Finnish road cycling is rising steadily. I think there are more juniors than ever before. Of course it takes time to see results as context of pro cycling

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Getting pretty ****ed at the tennis myself, but at the very least, this stage started pretty late so we're far from missing anything right now.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Museeuw said:
I would say this is not true. Where are the other good time trialists?

I have the impression that the Finnish road cycling is rising steadily. I think there are more juniors than ever before. Of course it takes time to see results as context of pro cycling

the other good timetrialists like all rider sthere ride in cycling clubs in scandinavia and also in finland and estonia(cyclign is huge there)

TRENDING THREADS