• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stage Nine: Anybody want a Columbia jersey?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
dimspace said:
central european time.. :eek:

i wouldnt know what time it was in central europe if my life depended on it.. i have enough trouble knowing what time it is here, with all this forward and backing of clockness... what happened to good old GMT.. the world revolves around us not those silly europeans..

(although pity the poor americans.. 10am cet is about 4am there.. by the time they get up they are gonna have to bet on lance winning.. )

Yup, CET, since I live in Germany.

I'm like you, I know what time it is where I am, and I know what time it is on the US East Cost where my mother is, but other than that.......

Susan

Latest posts