• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not in my tea, but I did have a bread roll which might have had poppy seeds on it.
That's a positive test for opium. I thought you were a bit subdued lately.
I'm a bit late to the party. It really kicked off today. The level of denial and delusion was beautiful. Normally, I don't have a huge interest in the vuelta but the RR fans have kept me entertained. I'd be more worried if they were posting pan y agua but they're obviously on heavy psycho tropics.
Tomorrow: Movistar drill it, Remco follows easily, Roglic struggles?

Last edited:
That's a positive test for opium. I thought you were a bit subdued lately.
I'm a bit late to the party. It really kicked off today. The level of denial and delusion was beautiful. Normally, I don't have a huge interest in the vuelta but the RR fans have kept me entertained. I'd be more worried if they were posting pan y agua but they're obviously on heavy psycho tropics.
Tomorrow: Movistar drill it, Remco follows easily, Roglic struggles?
The struggle goes on betwixt the doped-up posters, probably moreso than the entire pro (doped) peloton!

• Haha
Reactions: noob
If winning the Vuelta is like kissing your sister, what is failing to win it an equivalent to?

Is it actually a blessing in disguise, or is it more like an erotic hug from your drunk uncles?

Or to keep it on topic, perhaps it's similar to using all the best working drugs around, but then only testing positive due to an ingredient in your lip balm, nutrition supplement, shampoo or grandfather's blue pills.

• Haha
There is so much Roglicposting in this forum recently that it leads me to believe that certain top Roglic fans are buying off other forum users to post in support of them, just as UAE seemed to buy Bettiol in le Tour.

Of course , I have no evidence for this , but it's as obvious as Remcos fake mechanical.
I've come to realize it's much easier to be an over the top Rogla fan than an over the top Almeida fan. Not even an over the top Jonas fan gets to have as fun as a Rogla fan and no one else could have an amorous fan club. Hyping for hyping's sake is a good drug :wineglass:

Reactions: Ilmaestro99
Since when are forum members professional cyclists or sports people who participate under the auspices of the WADA Code. There are other places in this forum where you can have your silly discussions.

But this thread is hardly gonna cause the Clinic to be shut down.
I mean, we have a thread in the Road Race section where we - among other things - have discussed whether I have hair...

• Haha