• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
In a desperate attempt to at least avoid the lantern rouge, I have stayed in Freiburg overnight with my good friend Samu (he doesn't only gift you sprints).

Hopefully good to go for these final few stages.

I see topcat is well up ahead, but I feel that he might have peaked a bit early with his Remco vs. Roglic thread, and might be about to go Simon Yates on us.

I am going to perform like Chris Froome, though which version of Froome that is, I'm not sure.

As always, the answer is in the bag.

• Love
Reactions: Samu Cuenca
In a desperate attempt to at least avoid the lantern rouge, I have stayed in Freiburg overnight with my good friend Samu (he doesn't only gift you sprints).

I see topcat is well up ahead, but I feel that he might have peaked a bit early with his Remco vs. Roglic thread, and might be about to go Simon Yates on us.

I am going to perform like Chris Froome, though which version of Froome that is, I'm not sure.

I like Freiburg, where the Black Forest meets the black market, and Blue Roads gets turned into red roids.

• Love
Reactions: gregrowlerson

Remco vs Roglic is old news. It’s funny that probably neither will win after the blood boiling question of who will win the giro. It’s all aboard the Almida train after he went all Pantani in stage 16. In one stage, The state of the forum has gone from disillusioned to a partial state of arousal.

A bit of both. I'm sure the posters are trying out different measures, just like their favourite riders. Some might even act as guinea pigs for the pros. I'm sure Jay Vine liked today's tea blend.

Two nights ago my concoctions worked, easily staying awake for the stage 18 duration. Whatever I had last night failed; I was asleep before the Giau. Though apparently the peloton also slept.

Let's see what tonight brings. Almeida is Portuguese and from UAE......crazy vibes.

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
A bit of both. I'm sure the posters are trying out different measures, just like their favourite riders. Some might even act as guinea pigs for the pros. I'm sure Jay Vine liked today's tea blend.

Anyway, you all know who my favourite rider is, and how he's been very outspoken about not using any sort of morally questionable measures, not even a perfectly legitimie TUE outside of competition to fix his injured back.
Thanks for confirming my cleanness! I shall now continue having one of the best final weeks of a GT in my (forumite) career, while only making up my mind about what I want quite late, and maybe occasionally question the identity of people.